Game of Thrones Season 3 Niccas!!!!! *Storms Swords*

2gunsup

Satsui No Hado
Daps
Reppin
Popozudas
as someone else said. this makes me nervous for the type of L us targset brehs may end up taking. :lupe:

it also should make other people reppin any other set a bit nervous because obviously an L at anytime of any level can come.

Being that the book readers are mostly targset, :yeshrug:

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
Damn stark set damn near your whole house went out tonight y'all ain t got no more boss players y'all like Cleveland after Lebron left hoping your players develop ain't nothing promised nyggas :laugh:

Nyggas laughed at my man Stannis when he took his L at least the king lives to fight another day what is dead actually does die in stark set lmao

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
I swear, dude gonna end the novels by having Bran take over them dragons. I can already see it. The Starks taking too many losses to not come out ahead in the end.

Yep. Bran gonna probably be able to warg into those dragons :ahh: Jon Snow gonna probably end up being Rhaegar's son. He's shytting on the Starks so hard for a reason.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:whoa: at the negging frey reppers. gotta change my avi, it was only for this episode. :pacspit: the freys from here on out.

That's why I didn't rock their sigils and went with Bolton instead. I hate the Freys way too much to fly their flag even for a joke :scusthov: I'm changing shyt at midnight. I found some cool Stark art to make into avatars

tumblr_mmwhrdu4RJ1rihymso2_1280.png

tumblr_mnmzcyPO0C1rihymso1_1280.png

tumblr_mnmzcyPO0C1rihymso3_1280.png

tumblr_mn9fj7mM4U1rihymso2_1280.png

tumblr_mn9fj7mM4U1rihymso1_1280.png

2gunsup

Satsui No Hado
Daps
Reppin
Popozudas
Damn stark set damn near your whole house went out tonight y'all ain t got no more boss players y'all like Cleveland after neon left hoping your players develop ain't nothing promised nyggas :laugh:

Nyggas laughed at my Stannis when he took his L at least the king lives to fight another day what is dead actually does die in stark set lmao

You ain't have to take it there, :sadcam: