Game of Thrones Season 3 Niccas!!!!! *Storms Swords*

WOLF2007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas blaming momma stark or Robb. The blame is from season one with ole Ned. This nikka was acting all Noble. He had info on the lannisters and this nikka sat on it till his head got separated from his neck

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
ol what is dead may never die ass nigguh :usure:
tumblr_inline_mnsjnaT5td1r4idu1.gif

LOL@ littlefinger giving 2 fukks...
he does now His childhood love Cat got murked in the worst way. Tywinn went over his head and didn't consult him on the plan, I am sure he making a murder list and lining up his chess pieces and when he ready the demons will be unleashed.

:ufdup::ufdup:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Being that the book readers are mostly targset, :yeshrug:

Not true.. I'm a book reader and im still starkset. N that don't mean shyt cause nobody in the books really leading the game at this point. shyt is still a free for all. I still 2 books left so we don't kno who wins either.

That was tough to watch tho man. I was hoping arya would at least let grey wind out to eat but we didn't even get that :to:

Next week is the finale :-(

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
he does now His childhood love Cat got murked in the worst way. Tywinn went over his head and didn't consult him on the plan, I am sure he making a murder list and lining up his chess pieces and when he ready the demons will be unleashed.

:ufdup::ufdup:

:patrice: