Popozudas
tumblr_m64pudJunv1r0p60j.gif

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
And over the narrow sea, the Mother of Dragons cops another fukking city :laff:

We out chea winning and I dont see any major L's coming. We got that losing shyt out the way in season one.

Look at the bright sides, stark breh's, cant help but go up from here.
I think they're foreshadowing ya man's jealousy of the pretty boy blondie taking over him, and actually turning his back on Khaleesi after all the years of loyalty talk.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
I fukks with dae but after this shyt I can't help but side rep for starkset. From a man who hasn't read the books, theres no way they can legit take another L. Starks gonna bounce back like juvy brehs

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
man..i been waiting for like 2 years to see ya motherfukkers reactions..

when i first read this shyt in the books, i was SO HYPED because i thought arya was going to FINALLY reunite with her mother and brother...and then i read what went down and my heart fukking sank..i put my phone down (kindle) and just stared at my wall for a couple hours and i couldnt believe the author just killed off the 2 main players of house starks..it fukking hurt brehs...now ya know what we book readers experienced...it was BRUTAL...we waited for years for ya to experience the pain we felt..fukk :to:

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
I'm so proud to be running with the Lannisters tonight :wow: ...when the band started playing Rains of Castamere I marked out like a lil ass kid...I've been hearing muh'fukkas dry-spoiling the wedding...so happy I avoided having it full on spoiled

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And over the narrow sea, the Mother of Dragons cops another fukking city :laff:

We out chea winning and I dont see any major L's coming. We got that losing shyt out the way in season one.

Look at the bright sides, stark breh's, cant help but go up from here.

Don't you "bright side" me mufukka you condescending ass nikka. You let it be known today that you are my enemy, so you keep stoking the flame and rub it in.