Game of Thrones Season 3 Niccas!!!!! *Storms Swords*

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
man I was attached to Khal Drogo(hence the name)

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-6u0HWodsw[/ame]

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HqdSjdtPAQ[/ame]

pour-out-liquor-o.gif

:to:

Morph

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Joffrey is sitting there talking about :ohhh: "what about that girl with the dragons" half way across the world....no, what about the fukking army of zombies?
In the books, one of the commanders of the Night's Watch was sent down to King's Landing to warn Tywin about the Walkers. He takes with him the hand of the walker that Jon Snow killed in season 1 (in Mormont's chambers). The walker hand is still "alive", fingers moving and all. However, when he gets there, Tyrion delays meeting with him, and by then the hand rots away.

I thought the crows were warning them.
You could be right.

When I saw that scene it reminded me of something I saw in a documentary (BBC's Human Planet). In nature, birds that are not "bird of prey" sometimes guide predators to food. After the predator finds food, it leaves something behind for the bird that helped him get to it.

Sort of like this:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVtSYRmlirg[/ame]

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In the books, one of the commanders of the Night's Watch was sent down to King's Landing to warn Tywin about the Walkers. He takes with him the hand of the walker that Jon Snow killed in season 1 (in Mormont's chambers). The walker hand is still "alive", fingers moving and all. However, when he gets there, Tyrion delays meeting with him, and by then the hand rots away.

You could be right.

When I saw that scene it reminded me of something I saw in a documentary (BBC's Human Planet). In nature, birds that are not "bird of prey" sometimes guide predators to food. After the predator finds food, it leaves something behind for the bird that helped him get to it.

Sort of like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVtSYRmlirg

I understand what you're saying. I wonder if this was mentioned in the book.

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I gots no beef with Khal Drogo and I feel you on that speech he gave after they caught that dude trying to poison his wife I havent seen a rant like that since the ultimate warrior:laugh:

Khal Drogo clearly gave no fukks I mean he crowned Viserys after all :salute:

Drogo was a fool. He would still be alive if wasn't so p*ssy whipped.

boss__don

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Nj
Just downloaded the books .. This is a dumb question but should I read them.. I mean should I start from the start or can I start somewhere like book 3 and be caught up with the show ?

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Just downloaded the books .. This is a dumb question but should I read them.. I mean should I start from the start or can I start somewhere like book 3 and be caught up with the show ?

I would start from the beginning. the show doesn't directly follow the books, so you might be kinda lost if you just start on book 3 (I'm still on book 2)

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

Start from the very first book or else you'll be one confused mofo. Both the show and book share the same plot but they're going about it in very different ways.

boss__don

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Nj
Start from the very first book or else you'll be one confused mofo. Both the show and book share the same plot but they're going about it in very different ways.

Aight man thanks this fricking show got me buggin.. This whole valar morghulis bravvos shyt with arrya got me so hungry to know what happends and that gendry sence with the leaches stannis did with the malisandra got me like yooo.. So I had to download them.. That alone had me .. And I can't tell u the last time I read a book(sad but true)

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA

I just finished Book 1. Well..not done. Still a few chapters to go. Just finished the Araya chapter when Ned gets the you know what.

I'm going to hit book 2 and 3. But I'm going to :whoa: before it catches up to the show. That's the plan anyway.

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA

Reading the first book has made me want to go back and see Season 1 for the 4th time. A lot of motives are clearer in the book than they are in the show.

That's why I think a Non-Spoiler Season 1,2,3 book thread would be useful if someone could pull it off.

boss__don

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Nj
Reading the first book has made me want to go back and see Season 1 for the 4th time. A lot of motives are clearer in the book than they are in the show.

That's why I think a Non-Spoiler Season 1,2,3 book thread would be useful if someone could pull it off.

Damn so this book is that powerful and deep huh.. I seen season 1 and 2 twice and it never gets boring.. I watch it with the subtitles on just so I can catch everything..

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
I didnt read the first book until after season 1. Then i read the rest of the books inbetween this and last season. The books look big...well 3 and 5...but they flow smooth since u already have a picture of the characters in ur head