Game of Thrones Season 3 Niccas!!!!! *Storms Swords*

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
So, we gon act like @obarth alone didn't put :dahell: on the official smiley list?
Hope @bk watching my
JyDcHmk.png
and
fZy24Es.png
:scheme:

Last edited by a moderator:

JohnStarksMiddleFinger

Benz L. Bo$$ington
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
Finally getting on the Game of Thrones wave.

I'm halfway through season 2... This shyt is fukking crack. :wtf:

Imma try to burn through the rest of the episodes today, so I can keep up with you nikkas.

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Finally getting on the Game of Thrones wave.

I'm halfway through season 2... This shyt is fukking crack. :wtf:

Imma try to burn through the rest of the today, so I can keep up with you nikkas.

Make sure you read the books today too cause dudes in this thread be spoiling ish if you don't already know the whole story

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Make sure you read the books today too cause dudes in this thread be spoiling ish if you don't already know the whole story

Man shut the fukk up :rudy:

ain't no body spoiling shyt in here theres a whole nother thread for that....if you hit the spoiler tags thats on you my nikka...

@Dapper Dan do ya thing breh, welcome to the piff and STAY OUT OF THE SPOILER THREAD. If you have questions between me, @Ctdash and @R.E.N. Spells Ren and the others i think we can answer them.

:salute:

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Man shut the fukk up :rudy:

ain't no body spoiling shyt in here theres a whole nother thread for that....if you hit the spoiler tags thats on you my nikka...

:

:comeon: Ain't nobody talking about Spoiler Tags, Dummy. Dudes with knowledge of future events have discussions about the show in here and shyt slips through the cracks whether they mean it to or not. It happens all the time.

emerald

Mother Earth
Daps
Reppin
charlotte, nc
:russ:

I don't think @natural said that to be gay. The whole unsullied army are are all castrated nikkas yet you have Grey Worm looking all :birdman: like he has the biggest set of dikk and balls around. (n/h)

If I didn't know better and someone asked me to look at Varys and Grey Worm and guess who has no man parts, I'd guess Varys.

i'm a woman :pachaha:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I've read the books, and bar a couple of trolls who's comments were quickly deleted there has been no spoiling.