Game of Thrones Season 3 Niccas!!!!! *Storms Swords*

southsideblk

A D@mn Freshmen again
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I just grabbed the books on iTunes a few days ago at 30$ for the set it was a straight steal. But imma be honest..reading books on this ipad is garbage as HELL. I'm going blind in record time my dudes lol. I might just go grab the hard covers from amazon or sum shyt. Lesson learned tho

Nymeria

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Dorne.
So is bravvos a important place? I get the feel that it is? Man what about valyrian steel lol I know it's so small but I'm intrested in that.. I play mad skyrim and went heavy smithing so that shyt seems like some beast metal

Braavos is going to be an important location soon.

boss__don

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Nj
I just grabbed the books on iTunes a few days ago at 30$ for the set it was a straight steal. But imma be honest..reading books on this ipad is garbage as HELL. I'm going blind in record time my dudes lol. I might just go grab the hard covers from amazon or sum shyt. Lesson learned tho

I downloaded them for free on my iPhone

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
So is bravvos a important place? I get the feel that it is? Man what about valyrian steel lol I know it's so small but I'm intrested in that.. I play mad skyrim and went heavy smithing so that shyt seems like some beast metal

we meet 2 character from Bravvos so far

tumblr_m1gp1zCagB1r1pzs6o1_r1_500.gif

tumblr_m54lzvmPo81qegm0eo1_500.gif

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:laff: dead ass I cannot stop looking at this gif

shyt looks like her eyebrows are throwing up gang signs

Her "orgasm face" is probably weird as shyt based on that gif but I'll be damned if I still don't wanna see her make that face. Again and again.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i already know whats gonna happen on sunday :beli: for some reason the spoiler thread was more popping in the past week and it begins the same exact way as this one

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
i already know whats gonna happen on sunday :beli: for some reason the spoiler thread was more popping in the past week and it begins the same exact way as this one

:beli: its the last 2 episodes, climaxes of the seasons of course its going to be more popping in the thread full of book readers

if you know how these next 2 episodes play out its because u went in there

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I legit don't understand how anyone can read a book on any material other than paper.