Game of Thrones Season 3 Niccas!!!!! *Storms Swords*

Dat Migo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Damn so this book is that powerful and deep huh.. I seen season 1 and 2 twice and it never gets boring.. I watch it with the subtitles on just so I can catch everything..

I'm on my reread of the series and there so many times I :ohhh: cause I catch stuff I didn't on the first read

boss__don

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Nj
I didnt read the first book until after season 1. Then i read the rest of the books inbetween this and last season. The books look big...well 3 and 5...but they flow smooth since u already have a picture of the characters in ur head

So is bravvos a important place? I get the feel that it is? Man what about valyrian steel lol I know it's so small but I'm intrested in that.. I play mad skyrim and went heavy smithing so that shyt seems like some beast metal

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Just downloaded the books .. This is a dumb question but should I read them.. I mean should I start from the start or can I start somewhere like book 3 and be caught up with the show ?

when i first read em i started from book 2 since i had already seen season 1. i was a little lost on a lot of things but not too badly. im on my 3rd re-read now and i still be catching shyt.

also read the duncan and egg series. its like a prequel set 75 years earlier when targaryens still ran shyt.

one more piece of advice, when u get to book 4, go to this website and combine books 4 and 5. the whole book 4 and the first half of book 5 run at the same time. im reading it like that this time around and its SO much better.

enjoy breh. very very good complex story. :ohlawd:

J.Connor

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Metro Detroit
when i first read em i started from book 2 since i had already seen season 1. i was a little lost on a lot of things but not too badly. im on my 3rd re-read now and i still be catching shyt.

also read the duncan and egg series. its like a prequel set 75 years earlier when targaryens still ran shyt.

one more piece of advice, when u get to book 4, go to this website and combine books 4 and 5. the whole book 4 and the first half of book 5 run at the same time. im reading it like that this time around and its SO much better.

I'm kind of reading the books as the seasons go. So I'll be starting book 3 sometime this summer. But for books 4 and 5 I was wondering about that because I know that they run at a parallel time. Is it better to read them the way this site lays it out, or the way GRRM intended it? I've been kind of debating what I'm gonna do when I get to those books.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
I'm kind of reading the books as the seasons go. So I'll be starting book 3 sometime this summer. But for books 4 and 5 I was wondering about that because I know that they run at a parallel time. Is it better to read them the way this site lays it out, or the way GRRM intended it? I've been kind of debating what I'm gonna do when I get to those books.

its SO much better as the site lays it out. the thing is, GRRM cut out the best characters from book 4
(tyrion, jon, danaerys)
and u only vaguely hear about them. but if u read it together, everything just fits perfectly. you absolutely cant go wrong reading it like that trust me.

oh and by the way, good luck with just sticking to it by seasons. season 3 is just based on the 1st half of book 3 and it will be very hard for u to put that book down halfway thru since it gets better in the 2nd half. season 4 is gonna be :wow: just :wow:

boss__don

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Nj

Good looks imma download that Duncan and egg.. That whole era when the targs ran Ish seems mad interesting ..

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Good looks imma download that Duncan and egg.. That whole era when the targs ran Ish seems mad interesting ..

yea its interesting and they are short books too. u can read each of them in a day. supposedly GRRM is writing another scheduled to come out soon too. she-wolves of winterfell its called.

:eat: