Game of Thrones Season 3 Niccas!!!!! *Storms Swords*

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Clicking on spoiler tabs when a GOT discussion is going on, is Russian Roulette brehs..

I be creeping towards the tab like :lupe:.....:sadcam:.... then see that nothing was spoiled I'm like :whew:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps

Last edited by a moderator:

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Cersei's been irrelevant ever since Tywildfire busts through them doors and made stannis fall back. She was two seconds away from committing that and taking her kids with her.

She has no "cunning" all she has is backing from powerful men.

She had roberts backing- we then found out he didn't respect her
She had jofferys backing- he became king and stop respecting her.
She had Tywildfires backing- we found out he doesn't respect her.

All her power is off of those men and all those men have made her look stupid. That broad is just dumb broad with powerful friends. Stop trying to make her into some cerebral assassin

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cersei's been irrelevant ever since Tywildfire busts through them doors and made stannis fall back. She was two seconds away from committing that and taking her kids with her.

She has no "cunning" all she has is backing from powerful men.

She had roberts backing- we then found out he didn't respect her
She had jofferys backing- he became king and stop respecting her.
She had Tywildfires backing- we found out he doesn't respect her.

All her power is off of those men and all those men have made her look stupid. That broad is just dumb broad with powerful friends. Stop trying to make her into some cerebral assassin

blackwater also showed that she couldn't rise up to the challenge, tyrion did instead. she could have been the power behind the throne, but she wasn't able to control her own son. and she made stupid decisions, like ordering her son to go back to his room out of fear instead of forcing him to be a leader. tywin on the other hand put joffrey in his place simply be walking up those stairs to the throne and staring him down when he stepped out of line. if it wasn't for tyrion, cersai would have messed up the whole situation and lost kingslanding. so of course tywin doesn't respect her. she is fukking her own brother, she can't handle power and she raised her son to be cruel and incompetent.

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Right!! I bet when Margaery Tyrell heard that "threat" in last week's show she was already plotting three moves ahead of Cersei. The Tyrells don't look like they're going anywhere any time soon. Margaery is too smart and her family has too much money. Can't just dispose of her like defenseless babies.

m sure she went and told that to grannie and grannie said the incest queen told you what :usure:

Daps
blackwater also showed that she couldn't rise up to the challenge, tyrion did instead. she could have been the power behind the throne, but she wasn't able to control her own son. and she made stupid decisions, like ordering her son to go back to his room out of fear instead of forcing him to be a leader. tywin on the other hand put joffrey in his place simply be walking up those stairs to the throne and staring him down when he stepped out of line. if it wasn't for tyrion, cersai would have messed up the whole situation and lost kingslanding. so of course tywin doesn't respect her. she is fukking her own brother, she can't handle power and she raised her son to be cruel and incompetent.

Joffery is still out there doing whatever the fukk he wants.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Joffery is still out there doing whatever the fukk he wants.
nah, he might fukk with other people but knows better than to disrespect tywin. and when tyrion threatened to kill joffrey, tywin put an end to the situation. he was like :ufdup:, let it slide and made the king swallow a public insult.

Daps
nah, he might fukk with other people but knows better than to disrespect tywin. and when tyrion threatened to kill joffrey, tywin put an end to the situation. he was like :ufdup:, let it slide and made the king swallow a public insult.

Of course Joffery ain't going at Tywin....Joffery going at family members was never his problem. It was all the dumb shyt he did like chopping off Neds head and acting a fool on the throne instead of leading the kingdom that was his problem. He has no hostages' heads to cut off, but he's still out there acting a fool.

(And I wouldn't say he knows better than to disrespect Tywin..I'd say the opposite: he doesn't know better, so he's too scared to disrespect Tywin)

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
I'm watching a GOT episode on Sunday nikka....fukk what the producers talmbout :ufdup:

I'mma throw on one of those old episodes, I probably forgot half of that shyt by now anyway :obama:

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Of course Joffery ain't going at Tywin....Joffery going at family members was never his problem. It was all the dumb shyt he did like chopping off Neds head and acting a fool on the throne instead of leading the kingdom that was his problem. He has no hostages' heads to cut off, but he's still out there acting a fool.

(And I wouldn't say he knows better than to disrespect Tywin..I'd say the opposite: he doesn't know better, so he's too scared to disrespect Tywin)

he is only acting a fool as long as tywin lets him. if he wanted to chop somebodies head off and tywin thought it was a bad idea he would give him the :birdman: and joffrey would be :merchant: :whoa: and put the sword down.

tywin is a boss, his only fault is that he doesn't realize that only tyrion is able carry on the lannister legacy. the rest of his offspring is not fit to rule. and at some point that will probably be his downfall and maybe even that of the whole family.

Daps
Aside from his blatant fukking with Tyrion at the wedding, Joff seems to be more on the QT with his fukkery since Tywin showed up.

He's killing and tourturing whores, threatening to rape Ladies and still doing nothing to aide in actually ruling the kingdom (which is at war on two fronts, has his uncle held captive, has huge debt issues, and is facing food shortages with an impending long winter approaching) ...he continues to just play in the castle.

Outside of killing Ned (and he has no hostage to unwittingly behead) what did Joff do prior to Tywin's arrival that he has stopped doing now?

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
What's funny is that Joffrey doesn't even have to fall back for Tywin. He could kill everybody in his family if he wanted to.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
What's funny is that Joffrey doesn't even have to fall back for Tywin. He could kill everybody in his family if he wanted to.
Lets be real here, there is noway the kings guard will do that because they know this kid has no courage and would lead the whole kingdom to its death, can he develop battle plans, make allies like his Tywin? No they would turn him in a moments notice.