Game of Thrones Season 3 Niccas!!!!! *Storms Swords*

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Lets be real here, there is noway the kings guard will do that because they know this kid has no courage and would lead the whole kingdom to its death, can he develop battle plans, make allies like his Tywin? No they would turn him in a moments notice.

Turn him in to who? Hes the fukking king :heh:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Catelyn: That is what you want the world to believe isnt that you dont fear death?
Jamie: But i dont my lady. The dark is coming for all of us why cry about it?
Catelyn: Because you are going to the deepest of the seven hells if the gods are just
Jamie: What Gods are those? The trees you're husband prayed to? Where were the trees when his head was getting chopped off? If you're gods are real and if they're just...why is the world so full of injustice?
Catelyn: Because of men like you
Jamie: There are no men like me......only me.

:wow: my favorite monologue from the whole series....this nikka jamie man :wow:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnZ7s-H1gNU
:ohhh: Does Jamie favor the god of light? "the night is DARK and full of terrors" :ohhh:

Daps
so was The Mad King....

Took just one of the kingsguard to off that sick fukk.

The city was being sacked tho...by the Hand of the King...that King Guard's father. Special circumstance. A kingsguard can't just off the King, no matter how mad he is, without facing repercussions (death) in almost all cases.

The Blind Man

Illuminated Attitude Adjuster
Daps
Reppin
The Republik of Mancunia
The city was being sacked tho...by the Hand of the King...that King Guard's father. Special circumstance. A kingsguard can't just off the King, no matter how mad he is, without facing repercussions (death) in almost all cases.

I hear you brv but Jamie faced no repercussions for Kingslaying, and infact kept his place in the squad.

and I think the mad king had made the pyromancer hand by then, not sure, but either way I get what ya saying.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
so was The Mad King....

Jamie is a Lannister...thats the only reason hes alive today

If any of them dudes tried that shyt on Joff they whole bloodline would get erased

All Joff has to do is give the word and its curtains for Tywin....youre a fool if you believe otherwise

The Blind Man

Daps
Reppin
The Republik of Mancunia

If any of them dudes tried that shyt on Joff they whole bloodline would get erased

All Joff has to do is give the word and its curtains for Tywin....youre a fool if you believe otherwise

yeah just like he did to Tyrion...

last time Joff sent a Kingsgaurd at a family member, he didnt get past Podd.

chill with the fool talk..

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang

Curtains for Tywin :russ:...Joffrey couldnt even kill Tyrion's midget ass but he gon go after the most powerful man in the seven kingdoms? The Hand runs this shyt dont get it twisted. U heard the Reins of Castamere my nikka? :ufdup:

The Blind Man

Daps
Reppin
The Republik of Mancunia
Curtains for Tywin :russ:...Joffrey couldnt even kill Tyrion's midget ass but he gon go after the most powerful man in the seven kingdoms? The Hand runs this shyt dont get it twisted. U heard the Reins of Castamere my nikka? :ufdup:

Tell em' fam!

Tywin is running the seven kingdoms, joff out here killin hoes.

Daps
If Joffery couldn't kill Tywin, why doesn't Tywin speak to him any kind of way? Why does Tywin chose his words very carefully being sure to add all the proper courtesys that a king requires?

spoiled

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Tywin has his Lannister army in the city, he is the one with real power. Few kingsguard and city watch men are no match for tywin's army.

The Blind Man

Daps
Reppin
The Republik of Mancunia
If Joffery couldn't kill Tywin, why doesn't Tywin speak to him any kind of way? Why does Tywin chose his words very carefully being sure to add all the proper courtesys that a king requires?

Gotta play the game fam, no point in him undermining his grandsons position, but I think the scene with him and Joff recently pretty much sums up the relationship in my humble opinion,

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyXkHjxV5zc[/ame]

lol at Twyin having to remember his manners after "counselling" the King

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:ld:

Think Grandpops got too much clout for King Joff to wild out like that.

If Joff wasn't afraid of the clout, he could take out Tywin easy.

Lets be real here, there is noway the kings guard will do that because they know this kid has no courage and would lead the whole kingdom to its death, can he develop battle plans, make allies like his Tywin? No they would turn him in a moments notice.

:rudy: The KG aren't the Praetorian Guard, breh. The Mad King was just as bad as Joff's bullshyt yet the KG he had still protected him and fought on his behalf. Even Selmy was riding Joffrey until he was dismissed.

so was The Mad King....

:pachaha:

A nice set of cirmcumstances allowed Jaime to assassinate the Mad King. Had it been any of the other KG at the time, they would have followed orders. Even Selmy Barristan.

Tywin has his Lannister army in the city, he is the one with real power. Few kingsguard and city watch men are no match for tywin's army.

:childplease: If Joff was smart about it Tywin could be deaded, all the Lannister army in KL don't mean shyt.

The Blind Man

Daps
Reppin
The Republik of Mancunia
If Joff wasn't afraid of the clout, he could take out Tywin easy.

:rudy: The KG aren't the Praetorian Guard, breh. The Mad King was just as bad as Joff's bullshyt yet the KG he had still protected him and fought on his behalf. Even Selmy was riding Joffrey until he was dismissed.

:pachaha:

A nice set of cirmcumstances allowed Jaime to assassinate the Mad King. Had it been any of the other KG at the time, they would have followed orders. Even Selmy Barristan.

:childplease: If Joff was smart about it Tywin could be deaded, all the Lannister army in KL don't mean shyt.

So your saying, if Joff was smart and not scared of Tywin...

But he is, your talking hypothetically, being stupid, shook of his grandpops and a coward are what Martin and the showmakers have given us for Joffs traits.

You're running off with some other bizness I cant relate too.