Game of Thrones Season 3 Niccas!!!!! *Storms Swords*

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Everything about this post is wrong....she never "stunted" on Littlefinger, in fact the deal with the Tyrells was done TOTALLY without her knowledge. She's constantly pawned off by her father. Her taking the throne was perhaps the stupidest thing she could have done, instead of sending Ned to the wall off rip she left it up to her criminally insane son. She rouged up who she "THOUGHT" was Tyrion's whore...meaning she didn't get it right. :wtb:

Cersei is one of the EASIEST people to fukk with in the series, she is evil has extreme penis envy and couldn't think her way out of a paper bag. Tywin, Tyrion, LF they all know this.

:wow:

Daps
Everything about this post is wrong....she never "stunted" on Littlefinger, in fact the deal with the Tyrells was done TOTALLY without her knowledge. She's constantly pawned off by her father. Her taking the throne was perhaps the stupidest thing she could have done, instead of sending Ned to the wall off rip she left it up to her criminally insane son. She rouged up who she "THOUGHT" was Tyrion's whore...meaning she didn't get it right. :wtb:

Cersei is one of the EASIEST people to fukk with in the series, she is evil has extreme penis envy and couldn't think her way out of a paper bag. Tywin, Tyrion, LF they all know this.

The stunting on Little Finger comment was in regards to their scene in season one with the guards, not anything to do with the Tyrells.

I already said she's not as smart as she thinks she is and does dumb shyt, that doesn't mean if you cross her she ain't coming for your head.

That convo was in regards to Cersei's trillness...like I asked dude, who has a better track record?

EDIT: since that question is a little vague/confusing, let me restate: dude is arguing Cersei is more bark than bite...who has more bite than her?

|r|e|a|d|

Hail!!
Daps
Reppin
PJ's to the Burbs
I honestly don't see what the big deal is...I skim them long joints but don't get the thirst folks have here for them. No disrespect to dude but seems like trying too hard to be the GoT version of Big Ghost Chronicles reviews. :yeshrug:

To each his own I guess...

:wtb:
What you fail to understand is the OBarth review, the nicknames ie Lefty Lanister, TyWyldFire, Pawgessi, The witchhunt for spoilers and book readers, the reppin of sets, the clownin of sets, the smiles, the thirst over various females, the translation of scenes into hiphop form etc etc all comes together to make this the quintesential Coli thread. :blessed: :lawd: :salute:

I aint gonna neg yah but i would understand if others do :manny:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Cersei is lame as fukk. Of course if you fukk with her she'll come after you, she's part of the ruling family and more or less has limitless resources at her disposal.

Let's put it like this. If she was a random character would anyone fear her? Or respect her? Hell no. Arya Stark gets more respect from random people she meets than Cersei would. Matter of fact, the few scenes where Tywin and Arya interacted he showed her more respect than he ever did Cersei, and she was just his cup bearer.

Tywin reminds me of Micheal Bluth from "Arrested Development".

Fred.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Can't remember if the show explained it or not but Cersei did show some finesse in her younger days.

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
Cersei is lame as fukk. Of course if you fukk with her she'll come after you, she's part of the ruling family and more or less has limitless resources at her disposal.

Let's put it like this. If she was a random character would anyone fear her? Or respect her? Hell no. Arya Stark gets more respect from random people she meets than Cersei would. Matter of fact, the few scenes where Tywin and Arya interacted he showed her more respect than he ever did Cersei, and she was just his cup bearer.

Tywin reminds me of Micheal Bluth from "Arrested Development".

Fred.

And that's why people are constantly telling her "you're not as smart as you think you are."

it may seem like she's got pull or in control...but every time the curtain is pulled back you find out it was someone else pulling the strings the whole time.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
The stunting on Little Finger comment was in regards to their scene in season one with the guards, not anything to do with the Tyrells.

I already said she's not as smart as she thinks she is and does dumb shyt, that doesn't mean if you cross her she ain't coming for your head.

That convo was in regards to Cersei's trillness...like I asked dude, who has a better track record?

EDIT: since that question is a little vague/confusing, let me restate: dude is arguing Cersei is more bark than bite...who has more bite than her?

Just offing someone isn't Bite, its a child knocking over her toys because she is irritated. Littlefinger has bite, dude in less than a week found out WHO was working against him and quietly and discreetly had her KILLED BY THE KING HIMSELF, who is going to openly disagree or go against that? That's bite...killing the wrong ho isn't bite.

Cersei tries to stunt on everyone but its clear that Marg is the better queen, Varys and LF are the better thinkers, Tyrion is all around the most fit for Tywin's and the Lannister legacy. Nothing she has ever done has worked besides having Robert killed.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Just offing someone isn't Bite, its a child knocking over her toys because she is irritated. Littlefinger has bite, dude in less than a week found out WHO was working against him and quietly and discreetly had her KILLED BY THE KING HIMSELF, who is going to openly disagree or go against that? That's bite...killing the wrong ho isn't bite.

Cersei tries to stunt on everyone but its clear that Marg is the better queen, Varys and LF are the better thinkers, Tyrion is all around the most fit for Tywin's and the Lannister legacy. Nothing she has ever done has worked besides having Robert killed.

*cough* *cough*
What about her plan to
make Jaime a KG?

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
The Cersi ether these last few pages is :whew:
I totally agree by the way. If she wasn't a lannister she would literally be nobody. You can't say the same about other players, their character and strengths would still shine thru even if they were hotpie/flea bottom status.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Would Cersei have been
evil if she was an identical twin to Jaime? Would they be in homo incest? :ohhh:

Daps

Yes it is. :wtf:
You can't get much more "bite-ful" than murder. If I'm the type of nikka to shoot you for looking at me wrong, then you know not to talk to me any kind of way without being prepared to tool up. I def have bite, even if I'm an idiot who'll likely end up dead or in jail.

You keep tying bite in with smarts...She does a lot of dumb shyt, I don't deny that nor have I ever.

I agree LF has more bite...there ain't many more that have more bite than Cersei, tho.