Game of Thrones Season 3 Niccas!!!!! *Storms Swords*

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Gotta play the game fam, no point in him undermining his grandsons position, but I think the scene with him and Joff recently pretty much sums up the relationship in my humble opinion,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyXkHjxV5zc

lol at Twyin having to remember his manners after "counselling" the King
I think he doing it because it is in public and Tywinn is a guy in control of his emotions and actions in the court, look at how he defused the situation between Tyrion and Joffery at the wedding, and then look at how he handles his kids in private.

Daps
So your saying, if Joff was smart and not scared of Tywin...

But he is, your talking hypothetically, being stupid, shook of his grandpops and a coward are what Martin and the showmakers have given us for Joffs traits.

You're running off with some other bizness I cant relate too.

This whole convo is hypothetical.

I think we all agree Joffery won't touch Tywin, but some seem to think he couldn't.

The Blind Man

Illuminated Attitude Adjuster
Daps
Reppin
The Republik of Mancunia
I think he doing it because it is in public and Tywinn is a guy in control of his emotions and actions in the court, look at how he defused the situation between Tyrion and Joffery at the wedding, and then look at how he handles his kids in private.

It appears the Hand is a "Truth to Power" type position anyway, or at least depending on The King, the fact Tywin has served a few now, I think, is a good indicator.

The Blind Man

Daps
Reppin
The Republik of Mancunia
This whole convo is hypothetical.

I think we all agree Joffery won't touch Tywin, but some seem to think he couldn't.

Well, bits of it are...

if your talking about joff being smart enough to off the most powerful man in westeros...

your talking hypothetically.

That's not my side off the discussion tho, I'm talking about the Joff we see in the show.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
as far as Tywin and Joff, there's something I'm not sure they really explained fully on the show. although they have mentioned the title a few times

Cersei's "Queen Regent" until Joff's 16th birthday

Daps
Well, bits of it are...

if your talking about joff being smart enough to off the most powerful man in westeros...

your talking hypothetically.

That's not my side off the discussion tho, I'm talking about the Joff we see in the show.

If you're talking about Joffery offing Tywin at all, it's hypothetical. It's all hypothetical.

Daps
as far as Tywin and Joff, there's something I'm not sure they really explained fully on the show. although they have mentioned the title a few times

Cersei's "Queen Regent" until Joff's 16th birthday

I thought she was queen regent until Margery married him...at least that's what the show seemed to indicate.

The Blind Man

Daps
Reppin
The Republik of Mancunia
If you're talking about Joffery offing Tywin at all, it's hypothetical. It's all hypothetical.

off course brv, I hear ya.

But my thoughts only turned to the subject when I read other peoples ideas on what Joff could do.

And according to what ive seen in the show so far, I had to disagree.

But would welcome any insight into changing my opinion if I have infact missed something, its happened before :manny:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

That's what I meant on my first post on the matter. Joffery really doesn't have to fall back from Tywin. nikka just don't realize.

Me, you, anybody in Joff's position could do some real nasty work and get away with it all just for being King.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I thought she was queen regent until Margery married him...at least that's what the show seemed to indicate.

I'm not sure about that, but honestly it's hard to keep track. Robert named Ned Protector of the Realm and Regent until Joff "came of age". then Cercei said "fukk that" and named herself. but I'm not sure what further detail there's been on the show

I am sure the age 16 has been mentioned a few times in the book

The Blind Man

Daps
Reppin
The Republik of Mancunia
That's what I meant on my first post on the matter. Joffery really doesn't have to fall back from Tywin. nikka just don't realize.

So your saying he falls back from grandpops, not cos he really has too?

Then why does he do it, your right he is King, dude can do what the fukk he likes.

How did you interpret the scene in the throne room with Twyin?

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
So your saying he falls back from grandpops, not cos he really has too?

Then why does he do it, your right he is King, dude can do what the fukk he likes.

How did you interpret the scene in the throne room with Twyin?

The Mad King did what the fukk he liked...