Game of Thrones Season 3 Niccas!!!!! *Storms Swords*

Nymeria

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Dorne.
On Cersei

She has her moments in the books and she does have a bit of cunning obviously, but she's not consistent. She's not on Tyrion's level for example, although in her mind she surpasses even him. Her chapters were interesting to read because it showed how truly delusional and paranoid she is lol. And EVERYONE around her is aware of this lol.

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
93128652337174439078410.jpg

:whew:

Daps
Yeah bruh, I feel you she rips up the orders
but that's hardly the kinda deviousness she's implied throughout the series. Not trying to make a big deal outta this, cause it isn't. I just thought it was funny that she's hardly someone to be feared based on her actions. Def not compared to others who have much less power than her.

Who you putting above her?

The show opens with her (and Jamie) having just killed the Hand of the King for getting out of line.
She sends an assassin to finish off Bran.
She straight G's up an takes the throne ignoring the King's dying words.
She stunts on Little Finger
And she rough's up who she thinks is Tyrion 's whore.

She's a Lady, so she obviously won't be smacking anyone around....but who on has a better track record than that? :usure:

She's not as smart as she thinks she is, they've shown us that multiple times, but I think it's clear she's not to fukked with...she pays her debts.

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Folks waiting for that OBarth review like they waiting for a new pope

99ca3e58b33b03082c0f6a70670053c0.jpg

I honestly don't see what the big deal is...I skim them long joints but don't get the thirst folks have here for them. No disrespect to dude but seems like trying too hard to be the GoT version of Big Ghost Chronicles reviews. :yeshrug:

To each his own I guess...

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
When I first heard the Lannister theme song, The Rains of Castamere, I just naturally assumed it was based on some centuries old story from the Lannister's history...come to find out it's about OG Pops Tywin handling family business his father was too puzzy to take care of, when he was only a teenager :wow: ... he totally erased House Reyne out of existence and now The Rains of Castamere is pretty much the Westeros equivalent of Ether...Tywin's essentially single handedly responsible for bringing the Lannisters back to prominence, so I get why he's so hard on his kids and all that

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
I honestly don't see what the big deal is...I skim them long joints but don't get the thirst folks have here for them. No disrespect to dude but seems like trying too hard to be the GoT version of Big Ghost Chronicles reviews. :yeshrug:

To each his own I guess...
fukk outta here, The homie obarth been blessing us with reviews since Homeland crushed the buildings. It's what he do:jawalrus:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Who you putting above her?

The show opens with her (and Jamie) having just killed the Hand of the King for getting out of line.
She sends an assassin to finish off Bran.
She straight G's up an takes the throne ignoring the King's dying words.
She stunts on Little Finger
And she rough's up who she thinks is Tyrion 's whore.

She's a Lady, so she obviously won't be smacking anyone around....but who on has a better track record than that? :usure:

She's not as smart as she thinks she is, they've shown us that multiple times, but I think it's clear she's not to fukked with...she pays her debts.

Everything about this post is wrong....she never "stunted" on Littlefinger, in fact the deal with the Tyrells was done TOTALLY without her knowledge. She's constantly pawned off by her father. Her taking the throne was perhaps the stupidest thing she could have done, instead of sending Ned to the wall off rip she left it up to her criminally insane son. She rouged up who she "THOUGHT" was Tyrion's whore...meaning she didn't get it right. :wtb:

Cersei is one of the EASIEST people to fukk with in the series, she is evil has extreme penis envy and couldn't think her way out of a paper bag. Tywin, Tyrion, LF they all know this.