Game of Thrones Season 3 Niccas!!!!! *Storms Swords*

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
When was it confirmed (on the show) that she had Robert killed? He pretty much killed himself by getting too drunk and an animal attacked him, from what I remember.

She gave Lancel the strong wine that had Robert killed.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
When was it confirmed (on the show) that she had Robert killed? He pretty much killed himself by getting too drunk and an animal attacked him, from what I remember.

yea she gave the wine to lancel. i always thought that was a pretty dumb thing to do tho. what if robert woulda got so drunk he woulda just let ser barristan slay the boar. maybe passed out in the carriage with 2 whores.

woulda been doper if they had set him up differently. maybe had lancel poison his wine instead :manny:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
yea she gave the wine to lancel. i always thought that was a pretty dumb thing to do tho. what if robert woulda got so drunk he woulda just let ser barristan slay the boar. maybe passed out in the carriage with 2 whores.

woulda been doper if they had set him up differently. maybe had lancel poison his wine instead :manny:

thats not like Robert though...Cersei knew his nature and what he was hunting...Robert is WAY too proud to let Renly or Barristan take the kill for him.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
thats not like Robert though...Cersei knew his nature and what he was hunting...Robert is WAY too proud to let Renly or Barristan take the kill for him.

yea true but that was not a very good plan imo. what if they had never even found any huge boar? idk it wasnt such a concrete plan to me. too many things coulda gone differently.

Daps

Agreed. She had already poisoned John Arryn, tho. Maybe she didn't want to arouse suspicion that way:yeshrug:

WOLF2007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
where is that nucca obarth.. is you being stingy with the reviews? we may have to separate your head from your shoulder:smugdraper:

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
She ripped up the kings words like they were toilet paper.....that's pretty high on.the G scale :comeon:

Speculation and off-screen antics don't count. Plus book details don't count. Based on what we've actually seen in the show, Lysa Tully was more :whoo: than Cersei given the way we saw her treat Tyrion.

Daps
Speculation and off-screen antics don't count. Plus book details don't count. Based on what we've actually seen in the show, Lysa Tully was more :whoo: than Cersei given the way we saw her treat Tyrion.

That's not speculation, off-screen antics or book details breh....they literally show her ripping up Robert's last orders:

Skip to 2:20

(on a side note: Barriston saying "but those were the king's words" always cracks me up...his voice cracking, he sounds like a little boy learning that Santa ain't real :pachaha:)

And Lysa Tully didn't look gully at all.....she looked like a scared victim who had felt Cersei's wrath and ran home to the Vale. I can't wait til the show LF try to bring her into the fold...she seemed like she HATES the Lannisters.

Last edited by a moderator:

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
That's not speculation, off-screen antics or book details breh....they literally show her ripping up Robert's last orders:

Game Of Thrones- Eddard Stark's Arrest - YouTube

Skip to 2:20

(on a side note: Barriston saying "but those were the king's words" always cracks me up...his voice cracking, he sounds like a little boy learning that Santa ain't real :pachaha:)

And Lysa Tully didn't look gully at all.....she looked like a scared victim who had felt Cersei's wrath and ran home to the Vale. I can't wait til the show LF try to bring her into the fold...she seemed like she HATES the Lannisters.

Yeah bruh, I feel you she rips up the orders but that's hardly the kinda deviousness she's implied throughout the series. Not trying to make a big deal outta this, cause it isn't. I just thought it was funny that she's hardly someone to be feared based on her actions. Def not compared to others who have much less power than her.