Game of Thrones Season 3 Niccas!!!!! *Storms Swords*

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
As gangster as people think Cersei Lannister is on the show, she hasn't done anything hardcore. Think about it, the most :myman: she's ever done is threaten Little Finger with some soldiers. :mindblown:

All she does is threaten in private company. No actual action. She didn't push Bran from the window and it now turns out she didn't even try to have Tyrion killed at Black Water...

We haven't seen her do ANYTHING gangster. She's been taking L's since the first season but recovers by threatening someone in private afterwards.

And can anyone explain where her youngest son Tommen has been since the end of Season Two?! :wtf:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
And can anyone explain where her youngest son Tommen has been since the end of Season Two?! :wtf:

Tommen got sent to his room after the Battle of Blackwater and hasn't come out since.
Can't blame him either since his mom was 2 seconds from poisoning him to death and his brother is a psychopath. I'd stay locked in my room too.

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Now is a good time to ask book readers about this :shaq: Sansa getting fukked soon?(quote me and put that spoiler tag please yes or no answer)
HBO gonna allow that? Because of the age(and they didn't up her age on the show like they could :beli:) represented.

no

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
As gangster as people think Cersei Lannister is on the show, she hasn't done anything hardcore. Think about it, the most :myman: she's ever done is threaten Little Finger with some soldiers. :mindblown:

All she does is threaten in private company. No actual action. She didn't push Bran from the window and it now turns out she didn't even try to have Tyrion killed at Black Water...

We haven't seen her do ANYTHING gangster. She's been taking L's since the first season but recovers by threatening someone in private afterwards.

:usure:

You forgot all the b*stard babies (even potential ones) she had ordered the Gold Cloaks to put to death?

She assassinated King Robert and made her move on Ned Stark branding him traitor, not really impressive since at that point Ned was already a walking L :snoop: but yeah.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Nah she's not.

She's 17 so she can't legally have scenes yet

Actually she can. There wouldn't be anything illegal if HBO filmed her with some nude scenes right now. It would be controversial as all hell if an American premium channel did such a thing, but it would still be considered "art".

Just a few weeks ago I watched The Hole, Keira Knightley was only like 15/16 when they filmed it but she flashes the camera. Fun movie, I recommend it....:scheme:

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY

You forgot all the b*stard babies (even potential ones) she had ordered the Gold Cloaks to put to death?

She assassinated King Robert and made her move on Ned Stark branding him traitor, not really impressive since at that point Ned was already a walking L :snoop: but yeah.

I might be wrong but in the show Joffrey killed the b*stards.

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune

Yo, Joffrey was the one that ordered the hit on all the babies, not Cersei...Season premiere of Season two...

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Nah, I'm pretty sure it's Cersei in the show. He denies the orders came from her but :comeon:

Nvm. You're right. :mindblown:

Oh, you guys were already on it...LOL

My theory stands then...Cersei is all bark, no bite!!! :stopitslime:

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Yep, Outside of killing Robert, I can't remember anymore power moves she does.

When was it confirmed (on the show) that she had Robert killed? He pretty much killed himself by getting too drunk and an animal attacked him, from what I remember.