Game of Thrones Season 3 Niccas!!!!! *Storms Swords*

Nymeria

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Dorne.
Ladies, are you disturbed by the male to female birthday suit ratio?

Nah. It makes it extra special when they finally do show them naked. :mjpls:

But then again there's not many male lookers on this show anyway, so its no real lost. :ehh:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah. It makes it extra special when they finally do show them naked. :mjpls:

But then again there's not many male lookers on this show anyway, so its no real lost. :ehh:

I see you just joined, as a male on this site it's customary to ask what that thing smell like? :steviej:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
He's basically telling you, he's read ahead and knows what is going to happen but trying to play it off like he's speculating.:yeshrug:

You not talking about me I hope, I posted YouTube videos of LF saga and everything he planed is right there, watch his reaction to every event, he countered every scenario thrown his way. I posted that clear volume video that it was LF man in that duel with the fool, in the other video when the knight has to leave the kings guard, he stayed to make sure it went his way, trying to provoke him to lose honor, in the video, you clearly see that the 2 replacement guards smile at LF when Cersi states your service is no longer needed. The fool is at the wedding also, please research the last episode before throwing stones at me. Also If you got the app Hbogo , there is more info I left out. On YouTube there is an 18 part collection of LF clips, plus deleted scenes from season 2 also a LF scene and a Loras scene. LF is a Gus Fring, he hides in plain sight and sets everyone against each other. Prove me wrong if I spoiled a scene.

southsideblk

A D@mn Freshmen again
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I don't know what y'all see in that old bytch cersei

bytch old

no sex appeal

but :damn: "if you ever call me sister again I'll have you strangled in your sleep"

:wyt: breh cersei sexy ass hell, breh dont get me wrong...she forever making that "i smell shyt" face & her head always tilted sideways, but i would pipe her ass daily. shyt...if she wasnt on her incest tip i'd have no prob fillin her with that baby gravy :manny:.

khaleesi stepping out that tub tho :noah: her and missandei...cot damn !!!, if mama dragon add anymore bad bytches to her set its a wrap.

Brehs i cant be the only one that dont give a damn about whats poppin with sam and that slack jawed chick ??

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wyt: breh cersei sexy ass hell, breh dont get me wrong...she forever making that "i smell shyt" face & her head always tilted sideways, but i would pipe her ass daily. shyt...if she wasnt on her incest tip i'd have no prob fillin her with that baby gravy :manny:.

khaleesi stepping out that tub tho :noah: her and missandei...cot damn !!!, if mama dragon add anymore bad bytches to her set its a wrap.

Brehs i cant be the only one that dont give a damn about whats poppin with sam and that slack jawed chick ??

Nah, I give zero fukks about Sam, too. I get that his storyline is supposed to remind us that the White Walkers are not to be fukked with and have a weakness at the same time, but fukk. Why are the actors playing Sam and ole girl so annoying?

⠀⠀⠀

I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU THAT WE WON’T STOP
Daps
Reppin
CORONA, CA
:lolbron:

Arya_Stark_Resized.gif

:stylin:
anigif_enhanced-buzz-21098-1366412175-0.gif