Game of Thrones Season 3 Niccas!!!!! *Storms Swords*

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
My nikka the Titan's b*stard smelling Missandei's p*ssy like he just opened the oven door. You can just tell she keeps her shyt clean and FDA approved with a shine. THAT'S the p*ssy you eat, Jon Snow, not some wildling girl who probably never put soap within an inch of her vagina. :merchant:

Dany putting together some AAA status goons, god damn. Daario is the type of nikka that always gets the bytch to pay for the meal and fukk on the first date. :birdman:

Jorah gonna catch some feelings over this. This nikka been with Dany forever and can't even get a kiss on the cheek. IF I was him I'd be like fukk it, Pawgelesi don't want me? Guess I'll have to :cape: Missandei instead. Yall know she never had a man, she used to be a slave. Jorah could probably blow her away by giving her a flower or some shyt, she probably had anyone kick game at her. She's probably as easy to impress as them fresh off the boat asians, g. Take em to McDonalds, introduce them to the American magic that is the dollar menu and you got p*ssy for days
:myman:

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Aight, gonna upset some folks but It has to be said.

The show is still great and this episode was way better than the last one. But they def dragging this ish out though. :rudy:

You could literally have only watched 4 of the 8 episodes so far this season and still not be lost on what's going on. It doesn't need more action just more progress. :stopitslime:

It takes 4-6 episodes for anyone to get anywhere in Westeros so 80% of this season has been people walking around in the forest or snow. And now we get a wedding episode?! And we still have two more weddings on deck!! :shaq2:

And don't get me started on that redundant Theon torture storyline...

Seriously, last season MOVED, brehs...big events every other episode leading up to Black Water. This season is def the least fave of the three.

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants

ibkLs9cgu7iXqo.gif

reverse-1274779903_glen-big-baby-davis-tongue.gif

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps

The show is still great and this episode was way better than the last one. But they def dragging this ish out though. :rudy:

You could literally have only watched 4 of the 8 episodes so far this season and still not be lost on what's going on. It doesn't need more action just more progress. :stopitslime:

It takes 4-6 episodes for anyone to get anywhere in Westeros so 80% of this season has been people walking around in the forest or snow. And now we get a wedding episode?! And we still have two more weddings on deck!! :shaq2:

Seriously, last season MOVED, brehs...big events every other episode leading up to Black Water. This season is def the least fave of the three.

might have something to do with taking book 3 and cutting it in half and not trying to rush through too much of the material. but i feel you, when was the last time mance rayder was in an episode? :bryan: things have pretty much stayed the same on a global scale from the earlier episodes to now, with some good tywin ether in the middle. but they always pull it together at the end on some :ohhh:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ

Last season didn't move. Your just remembering it as a whole. Also, if you think nothing is happening than your not paying attention close enough.

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Last season didn't move. Your just remembering it as a whole. Also, if you think nothing is happening than your not paying attention close enough.

I didn't say nothing is happening, I said nothing is really progressing. True they show has moved some pieces around the chess board but nothing is leading to anything yet.

Some of the book fans know whats coming so they are more patient but as a regular viewer, this season seems like its just been about adding a whole lot more characters to set up season four

Skilltastrophy

Mizzou Mafia
Daps
this was my favorite episode of the season so far...it didn't have the epic moment like Dany earlier this season with getting the Unsullied and burning the slave holders...but the whole thing popped

and I like these episodes where they stay with just a couple of the plotlines at a time and don't try to service too many places...I know they have a lot of plot to juggle, but I almost wonder if there's a way to have the episodes more focused like this and still advance the plot the way it needs...it would take some doing, but I think there's a way to solve it...because the best episodes have all been the ones where we focus on a few locations and don't try to go everywhere.

those second sons :whew:

the captain is a top 5 character on any show ever...son literally gave no fukks and swagged all over that place like he owned it...he might be the inventor of the #HardOnHoes movement :wow:

I was heated that he got his head lopped off...but if someone had to do it I'm glad it was Daario...that dude on some straight Mike Tyson I'll talk to you how I want to talk shyt...he does whatever he wants and right now what he wants to do is give super simp Jorah a heart attack...watch that simp ass mufukka roll up in next episode with a bunch of flowers and a box of the finest chocolates in Westeros

Joff with the douche shyt was :heh: and :pacspit: at the same time...because I chuckled then I realized just how much I want someone to punch that fakkit in his face.

And my girl Arya finally caught some luck...bout got damn time...hound actually helping her out...although that cryptic ass shyt Stannis was doing doesn't bode too well for her brother...fukk the lord of light :birdman:

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Lefty with that struggle stump throwing the cape on for Brienne. He remembers what that ass looked like in the bath and wanted a second chance at that George Muresan looking bytch. I straight died when they had Brienne in that pit fighting that bear, brehs, lol. She thought she was good but ain't realize Yogi was smarter than the average bear. She took one swing and got gunned up and clapped quick. That bear gave her the :childplease: before smacking the wildfire out of her ass. Treated her like she was stopping him from getting one of those picnic baskets he be craving. She woulda got that Grizzly Man treatment if Lefty ain't save her ass with his strong hand.

:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

We need to change this thread to "Obarth Presents to You nikkas 'Game of Thrones', and his 5 Star Reviews"

:bryan:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
fukking great episode. For all you "slow" ass nikkas who think the show isnt progressing need to go see a Michael Bay movie because even though there's less action,the story and characters are progressing.

Firstly, where the fukk are you Stannis supporters at now? You nikkas was all loud and shyt early in the season and now i havent even seen one of u in here. This nikka is not humble and honorable like u guys said. this nikka is possessed and being control by a red hair c*nt and is about to off an innocent kid. Dont ever compare him to the god Ned Stark.

Secondly, Sam, unless you kept all that dragon glass from season 2, :ufdup:

lastly, HBO,come on now,2 weeks? really? how you gonna postpone this crack for two weeks with 2 episodes left when we gotta wait a whole year for next season? :what:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so did i :shaq: that wet nude side boob was just too much breh :noah:

She knew what she was doing too, getting up all slow and shyt. :takedat:
I like how my man put it out there. He basically told her the reason he killed them dudes was so he could tap that. :smugdraper:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
i had a few questions.... like why sam drop the dagger (he has more)... was that the assassin from last season (someone answered in a spoiler tag) but i will say this... i don't think anyone stannis named in that fire is gonna make it...

he was right about one thing.. everything she says will happen, happens.. she can tell things about people, locate people, lord of light bringing back people to life, fire out of blood, seeing visions, making smoke monsters... why should she be wrong this go around

which scares the shyt out of me, being down with my khaleesi.. cause the red witch ain't said shyt about her or dragons or nothing that's gonna stop him.. and he saw it too in the flames.. him being king.. in the snow battle!!!!!!!!!! winter is coming!!!! but hey.... maybe she will later when we roll up with that army... 8000 unsullied... 2000 second sons... didn't they say like 100-200k slaves in that city... shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

but 2 weeks... so another month before we get the conclusion (if there is one) :merchant: ... then another year :to: