'Game of Thrones' Prequel 'The Hedge Knight' Joins 'House of the Dragon' as Next Series

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
This is going to be great but they really should have started House of the Dragon from when Aegon and his sisters landed in Westeros

The jumping back and forth through the timeline will be interesting but I'm here for it, especially the tourneys

DO THE DAMN ROBERT'S REBELLION SAGA

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
I stopped watching got after the second season. Is it worth it to finish it?

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I’m a huge fantasy fan. I was more a fan of Robert Jordan than Martin but I read the first three Song Of Ice & Fire novels, The Sworn Sword, and watched the OG show religiously. I haven’t watch HOTD yet because honestly it didn’t look all that interesting to me and i’ve been busy filming my own projects

I’ve never been banned from anything
I didn’t know you’re a big Jordan guy. Did you like the Wheel Of Time show?

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1). I’ve made peace with the very real possibility that Martin may never actually finish the series. He may have to pull a Robert Jordan (RIP) and have someone else finish if he kicks the bucket.

2). What exactly is the tragedy of Summerhall?

Don't ask questions that you aren't ready to know the answer to :ufdup:

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
My only concern is what are they going to do after season 3 with this when they run out of book material . There's lots of details and story points for Dunk and obviously egg on the world of ice and fire book. But there are lots of gaps. I already gave up on ever seeing the end of the main series books so this is the closest we will get to finding out what happened at summerhall.

But I said it before and will say it again Im in of the strength of seeing prime Brynden Rivers Da (literal) Gawd in live action. :ohlawd:

shut-up-and-take-my-money-futurama.gif