'Game of Thrones' Prequel 'The Hedge Knight' Joins 'House of the Dragon' as Next Series

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
:francis:

Not willing to admit defeat but yea...I think you right. Like is there any reason to believe TWOW comes out this year? We're almost halfway through with no updates. Again. And HBO keeps piling shyt on his table while he happily obliges. And when he dies they'll go ham doing whatever the fukk they want lol.
This year? No way in hell, with his latest update of 3/4 done, the internet crunched the numbers, book is coming out in 5 years at the current speed.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
1). I’ve made peace with the very real possibility that Martin may never actually finish the series. He may have to pull a Robert Jordan (RIP) and have someone else finish if he kicks the bucket.

2). What exactly is the tragedy of Summerhall?
The king tried to do some fire(probably blood magic too) fukkery to bring back dragons but ended up killing his sons, his lord commander and some other people, Aerys and his sister were there too but survived, Rhaegar was born while summerhall burned.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
The king tried to do some fire(probably blood magic too) fukkery to bring back dragons but ended up killing his sons, his lord commander and some other people, Aerys and his sister were there too but survived, Rhaegar was born while summerhall burned.

Seems pretty straight forward to me.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
1). I’ve made peace with the very real possibility that Martin may never actually finish the series. He may have to pull a Robert Jordan (RIP) and have someone else finish if he kicks the bucket.

2). What exactly is the tragedy of Summerhall?

Yea, and at this point it's clear his focus on other projects has killed the books. He should just be honest about it.

I won't get into the major spoilers for Summerhall but Rhaegar was born that night. It's kind of the spark for a lot of shyt that happens later in Game Of Thrones.

Daps
I’ve read The Sworn Knight but none of the other novellas. I do know the fandom has been clamoring for this as much as they’ve wanted a Robert’s Rebellion series so i’m looking forward to it

:ohhh: I didn't know you were a GOT fan. I don't remember seeing you in the HOTD thread

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Seems pretty straight forward to me.
Seems like it, but no one actually knows what happened, there are theories that Egg went heel and tried to sacrifice a grandkid to wake a dragon, that he intentionally killed everyone because a witch prophecied that the prince that was promised was gonna be born from Aerys and his sister's bloodline so he needed Aerys to ascend the throne.

The only thing we know is that almost all Targaryens were burned that day with only Aerys, his sister and Maester Aemon at the wall being the only Targs left.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Seems like it, but no one actually knows what happened, there are theories that Egg went heel and tried to sacrifice a grandkid to wake a dragon, that he intentionally killed everyone because a witch prophecied that the prince that was promised was gonna be born from Aerys and his sister's bloodline so he needed Aerys to ascend the throne.

The only thing we know is that almost all Targaryens were burned that day with only Aerys, his sister and Maester Aemon at the wall being the only Targs left.
And a bun in the belly, just in time for a riverside, Targarean summer home bonfire birth.

The Last Dragon...

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
:ohhh: I didn't know you were a GOT fan. I don't remember seeing you in the HOTD thread

I’m a huge fantasy fan. I was more a fan of Robert Jordan than Martin but I read the first three Song Of Ice & Fire novels, The Sworn Sword, and watched the OG show religiously. I haven’t watch HOTD yet because honestly it didn’t look all that interesting to me and i’ve been busy filming my own projects

You probably got him banned

I’ve never been banned from anything

Last edited:

CROM

Pray. I will not listen, but I will laugh at you
Daps
Reppin
Valhalla
Now THIS I’m down with! Should’ve done this before even considering House of the Dragons.