Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
was it the civilizationex video?

if not could you PM the link or post it in the book thread?

Yeah it was. I’ll put it in that thread

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Sorry but this is wrong breh.

At any given point in time, the Lannisters are probably a top three house in the realm, and I'm not saying the bottom two.

Armies/wealth who's challenging them except the Tyrells?

That's what made the Tywin dikkriding so annoying. His house always had the deck stacked in their favor.
GOT they was broke and he was still moving around based on the lie

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Don't know if it's been said but Rhaenyra Targaryen looking like she's Sheriff Hood from Banshee AKA Homelander's daughter :heh:

I'm watching the show laughing because she has that same crooked mouth as him lol

GOT they was broke and he was still moving around based on the lie
They weren't broke.

Just because the mines stop producing doesn't mean that they're no longer stupidly wealthy.
The lords of the west are the richest group of nobles in the realm, and House Lannister gets wealth from them in the form of taxes.
They also get stupid amounts of money from controlling the 3rd biggest city in the realm, in the form of taxes and tariffs/custom fees.

Them having Tywin Lannister say he's broke was a clear indication that either they, the people doing the show are idiots who don't understand the world they're adapting or they think the audience are idiots.

One of the two

Daps
So breh is really not going to throw a pillow and some cushions on that throne? Just keep getting Tetanus from his Chair? :gucci:

:russ: I was also thinking about the steps, all them fukking swords with the points aiming up and there's no rail. What if the King trips and goes head first into them?

See this is what y'all other houses don't understand about the dynasty known as Targset. Look. If you can't sit on the throne, then guess what? You can't sit on the throne. Talking about pillows and cushions like this the era of that fatboy drunk usurper (and honorary Stark, yeah yall need to claim ya boy :ufdup:) Bobby Baratheon.

Nikka, we the house of STRENGTH. We made the throne out of swords for a reason. We are warrior kings. If we find out you can't sit on the throne, we give you that :mjpls: and then we see it's time to take you out the paint.

Long story short, if he was a real dragon, he could handle the throne. And you know what we do to Targset who ain't real dragons. Ask my girl Kelly C what happened to her brother (who coincidentally is also Viserys).

We don't respect nothing but strength. If you ain't strong, then why are you here? :scust:

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
See this is what y'all other houses don't understand about the dynasty known as Targset. Look. If you can't sit on the throne, then guess what? You can't sit on the throne. Talking about pillows and cushions like this the era of that fatboy drunk usurper (and honorary Stark, yeah yall need to claim ya boy :ufdup:) Bobby Baratheon.

Nikka, we the house of STRENGTH. We made the throne out of swords for a reason. We are warrior kings. If we find out you can't sit on the throne, we give you that :mjpls: and then we see it's time to take you out the paint.

Long story short, if he was a real dragon, he could handle the throne. And you know what we do to Targset who ain't real dragons. Ask my girl Kelly C what happened to her brother (who coincidentally is also Viserys).

We don't respect nothing but strength. If you ain't strong, then why are you here? :scust:
Targs have 5 or 6 different versions of Robert I bet
The type of king who was made weak by power and boredom.
Robert gets all the respect from me because he won the throne by conquest and beat the strongest Targ at the time in battle

Only legit warrior kings of the targ dynasty are aegon and Maegor they killed anyone who wanted smoke or showed disrespect

Everyone else are just lazy nobles who squabbled or went crazy over imagined slights

Starks forever

Dave24

Superstar
Daps

:blessed:
:salute::salute: