Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
will this story feature any of the starks or lannisters
I am not so knowleable about the pre War of the 5 kings timeline

The Starks, or rather the Starks northmen called the Winter Wolves play a notable role in the war, and Lord Stark plays a notable part at the end of the story.

The Lannisters are involved in the war. A Lannister sits on the small council as master of coin. But they aren't really the antagonist of the story or anything like GoT.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
That's the best way to make a prequel. Set it in the distant past and keep the direct connections to the original work minimal.
That's what this story is, more or less.

It's almost 200 years before Game of Thrones. The Dance is it's own story that won't need to bend over backwards to try and set up characters in GoT or explain backstory of GoT characters. Any connections will be minimal, or just connections through family lineage.

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Olivia Cooke :wow: I’m in whatever set she’s in

are there other bad bytches in this show yet or nothing?

waynep

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not going to lie and act like I'm not going
to watch this but I'm just too invested in the original Game of Throne characters.
As much as people hated season 8 if they had the right showrunners I feel like there's a lot of potential with that storyline moving forward with how it ended.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
I'm not going to lie and act like I'm not going
to watch this but I'm just too invested in the original Game of Throne characters.
As much as people hated season 8 if they had the right showrunners I feel like there's a lot of potential with that storyline moving forward with how it ended.
Like what:scust:

waynep

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like what:scust:
Arya going to the other end of the world and potentially discovering a new threat..
What does a Bran and Sansa ruling look like? The Ironborn being pissed off because their independence being agreed to by Dany but not honored by Bran.. Jon feeling some type of way about how everything played out with Sansa telling Tyrion his secret and Tyrion putting the battery in his back to kill Dany only for Tyrion to keep his job but tells Jon we gotta exile you lol. Along with new characters added. Idk man Imo there's some stuff to work with there.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Arya going to the other end of the world and potentially discovering a new threat..
What does a Bran and Sansa ruling look like? The Ironborn being pissed off because their independence being agreed to by Dany but not honored by Bran.. Jon feeling some type of way about how everything played out with Sansa telling Tyrion his secret and Tyrion putting the battery in his back to kill Dany only for Tyrion to keep his job but tells Jon we gotta exile you lol. Along with new characters added. Idk man Imo there's some stuff to work with there.
That ain't happening because they have to pay too much money to bring them back. No show is supposed to last forever, HBO gave us some grace just because they wanted to finish the story. Lena heady got 6 million just to stare out the window.