Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
olivia-cooke-rhys-ifans.jpg

They gonna make her a sad bytch, thought she was gonna be a cute fun time character. :unimpressed:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
For the most part prequels aren’t a good idea. If the story is that interesting start it from there. Creating a bunch of filler to pad out the space between two points of backstory isn’t the answer.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
For the most part prequels aren’t a good idea. If the story is that interesting start it from there. Creating a bunch of filler to pad out the space between two points of backstory isn’t the answer.
the original show was mostly prologue and it was easier for George R. R. Martin to add to the prologue than to finish the story. Its the same thing Star Wars is doing but ppl aint hopping Star Wars threads 1) Complaining about how bad Star wars is 2) Wishing they stop adding to the prologue

and other then Rogue One and Mando, Star Wars sucks

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
the original show was mostly prologue and it was easier for George R. R. Martin to add to the prologue than to finish the story. Its the same thing Star Wars is doing but ppl aint hopping Star Wars threads 1) Complaining about how bad Star wars is 2) Wishing they stop adding to the prologue

and other then Rogue One and Mando, Star Wars sucks
George R. R. Martin will probably never finish that story. It's like Andre 3000's solo album the longer people waited the harder it became to make it.

Prequels are just too hard to pull off. There are the rare exceptions like Better Call Saul or Temple of Doom but for the most part they leave almost everyone unsatisfied.

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
will this story feature any of the starks or lannisters
I am not so knowleable about the pre War of the 5 kings timeline

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
will this story feature any of the starks or lannisters
I am not so knowleable about the pre War of the 5 kings timeline
Starks play a part in the conclusion of the story line, much like in Game of Thrones but here, you won't see them much until then. A show can be done on the Kings of Winter, but they will probably go the anime route. Bloodmoon was supposed to be about how House Stark got started.

Lannisters are there but they don't do much for reason im not going to spoil.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Even though the show ended horribly, I don’t give a damn. I’m a diehard fan of the books and the Westeros prequel history. So I can’t wait for this show. The Targaryen Civil War(Dance Of Dragons) was always one of the more interesting periods of Westerosi history to me. Queen Rhaenyra vs King Aegon II/Allicent Hightower, the Great Council of 101 AC, the number of dragons House Targaryen had and lost. It’s gonna be all interesting to catch on screen. :wow:
^^^this. Although i havnt read the books fully, I tried but i was always forgetting shyt so I switched to the audio books and havnt looked back :blessed:

I love the lore and history of Westeros and hope this shyt is lit.