Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

Daps
I see ppl talking about the princess and her friends are lesbians…then I seen someone said something about a time jump that’s supposed to happen…I’m like what show was I watching

Yeah that was lowkey a spoiler for the future :francis:

These negroes and cacs just can't help themselves.

Daps
After watching original thrones, this is nothing. The characters made a hard enough impact in episode 1 where the names are sticking with me so far.

:yeshrug:
images

:troll:

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Nah.

I can acknowledge the budget increased in the original show but they never poured it into the costumes.

It went into dragons and moronic battle strategies.

What are the colors of House Stark?

House Bolton?

House Tully?

House Arryn?

Why did nobody ever wear anything that told you who they were affiliated with?
Sansa didn't even get a grey and white coronation gown.

If I watched the original show, I'd assume House Starks colors were mud and brown.

The only houses that somehow got their colors across were Lannisters and Tyrells. Everyone else was just bleh.

Not true
When you saw stark uniforms, you knew it was the starks. The same with the greyjoys, lannisters, Martells , tyrells, and Boltons. They weren't colorful as described in the books, but they all had a different style where you can tell them apart

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Not true
When you saw stark uniforms, you knew it was the starks. The same with the greyjoys, lannisters, Martells , tyrells, and Boltons. They weren't colorful as described in the books, but they all had a different style where you can tell them apart
Well yeah, they had their sigils pressed into their armor usually but im talking the nobility.

Starks stayed in brown or black or blue.
Lannisters in burgundy or black in the latter seasons.
Tyrells were the only ones to keep their green/gold motif clear.
Martells as well, with the oranges and reds.
Greyjoys? Never saw them in black and gold.

All my point is, is that in this show they're making an effort to make it clear that heraldry and house colors are a big deal and it's a huge improvement over GOT in that area.

Like I'm not understanding the pushback I'm getting here.

Someone literally posted an article confirming that Martin asked the showrunners to make that a bigger focus in the new series.
Why would that be a specific ask unless the past series didn't do it to his satisfaction?

Like, they literally opened the show in the Hall of One Hundred Hearths in Harrenhal.

When was the last time GOT tried to show a shot of something that didn't appear teeny tiny?