Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They got 10 adults fully trained and know how to basically communicate :dead:

How the fukk did it all fall apart for these fools…they had it made

book nikkas that was a rhetorical question. I don’t need you to spoil it on some…

Well actually…shyt
72c9.gif

And the wild thing is the Targs were one of the average families from Valyria. Aegon came through with three dragons. Westeros would’ve gotten torched to Bolivia and back if one of the families with 50 dragons came over :damn:

BTW, they need to write a book on Valyria.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Eh, money isn't as powerful as dragons breh. Targs and Velaryons both have dragon riders in their lineage. The Baratheons are cousins to the Targs. The Lannisters are basically Sweden and Norway right now. Rich nations with no nukes. While the ones you named are riding the nukes or at least keeping the nukes in their backyard.

They aren't the SUPER powerful house that they ended up being because they do not have dragons. All the ships and men don't matter against dragons, especially at this point.

Good take. It’s a different era.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
"nobody gonna watch Thrones no more" - Coli posters

The writing was good last night and Miguel gave us them visuals :whew:
Ryan Condal is one of us…he wont let us down..and Miguel knows how to shoot this show, as he has proven giving us some of the best thrones episodes….

I honestly wish i knew this was coming back in 2018 so i didnt read it…but they have enough room to work creatively so even if people know how the story will end there will be some surprises (the way the birth was shot while going between that and the tourny was a great)

Im so pumped to see where this goes…first ep was a perfect setup for the story.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
After watching original thrones, this is nothing. The characters made a hard enough impact in episode 1 where the names are sticking with me so far.

I always found the fantasy names in GOT easy.

Ask Malazan stans about the names there. Characters/races out the ass with hard to pronounce names. :dead: