Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So I just found out Young Joffrey the Lannister Sociopath basically told us how this all ends. So which season do you think that shyt will go down? Is that happening next season? I really don't have a sense of how much shyt happens when the war starts or how many seasons of this show we will get.

I won't say what it is because @itsyoung!! will lose his mind and claim its a spoiler.... :mjlol:

Daps
Very close. Vermithor is smaller than Vhagar but, he's still big. Rhaenys rides Meraxes, which you can see is big too.

Arrax however (who Vhagar killed) was a baby basically.

FanlnsRWIAAwNk8.jpg:large

Drogon compared to this era's dragons :picard:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
So I just found out Young Joffrey the Lannister Sociopath basically told us how this all ends. So which season do you think that shyt will go down? Is that happening next season? I really don't have a sense of how much shyt happens when the war starts or how many seasons of this show we will get.

I won't say what it is because @itsyoung!! will lose his mind and claim its a spoiler.... :mjlol:
we all know how this ends, as its 200 years before joffrey lannister. We know about his speech and also Stannis daughter 3 minute clip talking about it, about 300 pages ago. We also learned that most the posters that learned about these scenes learned about it from spoiler threads on here, reddit and youtube.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I feel that image doesn't translate to the end of GoT. I think Drogon was bigger even before Dany came back.
I didn’t even notice Drogon at the bottom of that picture :russ:

They have him small as shyt. Which clearly isn’t the case because at the end of GoT he’s huge

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
Daemon was about to. Plus Otto talks too spicy to allow him leave that placve alive. 2nd time on that bridge talking like he's the King. I wish Daemon was allowed to relieve him of his tongue.

Man, fukk Daemon.
:pacspit:

Aemond (my favorite character) is gonna show that old nikka what’s really good. He serves Daemon L’s on the regular. Laughed in his face after he pushed his soft ass stepson to the floor right in front of him, and that’s after eating a punch like it was nothing. Vhagar chomped the other Strong b*stard in one bite.
:ahh:

Lucerys and his little Dino from The Flinstones Dragon Tales companion are both at the bottom of the sea. Blacks need to step their game up.
:umad:

I hate that the breh Coryls has chosen the wrong side.
:manny:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I didn’t even notice Drogon at the bottom of that picture :russ:

They have him small as shyt. Which clearly isn’t the case because at the end of GoT he’s huge
Yeah im saying. Even at the pits, I felt Drogon was bigger.

By the end of GoT, Drogon was around Caraxes size or larger.

tumblr_p6fmsdBSn41u034pso2_1280.gif