Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
That size differential :wow:

Drogon leveled King's Landing dolo. Balerion himself could probably control the entire continent:demonic:

If Dany's dragons can be considered nukes, Balerion, Vhagar, and Meraxes are asteroids. Straight extinction level kaiju status.:damn:
I honestly didnt realize the difference until last night. Vhagar woulda merked the night king itself. Those spears woulda did nothing.

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
Giving Vizzy too much slack imo. He only named Rhae out of spite because Daemon made that dead baby joke. Daemon doesnt make that joke, he is king.
Not having a talk with your daughter about the b*stards.
Welcomed Otto back into the fold when you got rid of him for trying to push Rhaenyra out the way for his grandson.
Letting Alicent decline the marriage proposal that Rhaenyra offered between Haeleana and Jace.

All that happened while he was relatively healthy and of sound mind. He just stuck his head in the sand.

I mean, they got like 10 dragons, so who really gonna try to go to war with them......other than the Triarchy/Crab King dude.
I agree. As much as i like daemon. I hope they go into how this is all his fault really. He let otto hightower replace him over and over and ensnare his own brother. Hes pissed now over that more than anything it seems so I hope they go into this.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
:pachaha: It's Vic Mackey all over again. Man set up and blew an undercover cops head off in the first episode showing viewers he ain't shyt but he still became popular and cheered for till the finale.

I knew what was up when Daem and the city watch went on a medieval SWAT raid.

the Tony Soprano effect

BigBlackSea

All Star
Daps
I honestly didnt realize the difference until last night. Vhagar woulda merked the night king itself. Those spears woulda did nothing.
Would have been ice cubes for the old crone.

It crazy when you read Harranhal looks the way it does because Aegon and Balerion decided to convert the castle into Westero's largest oven. Straight up cooked the occupants alive when they decided to button up and hold the fort.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i might start watching GOT again... idk if i can sit trough Ned and Rob's stupidity.

overall it’s just too much of an emotional roller coaster knowing the fate of a lot of important characters…also I would be forced to stop somewhere between the end of season 4 and 6…I definitely couldn’t rewatch 7 and 8 which makes it pointless for me to even bother rewatching the series imo

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Rhaenyra probably had one of the toughest days ever. In short order she:
Found out her father is dead
Found out her crown was stolen
Delivered her own deformed still born baby
Damn near got choked out by her Uncle/Husband
Sent her son to his death and lost a dragon in the process.

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
Rhaenyra probably had one of the toughest days ever. In short order she:
Found out her father is dead
Found out her crown was stolen
Delivered her own deformed still born baby
Damn near got choked out by her Uncle/Husband
Sent her son to his death and lost a dragon in the process.
is it worse than giving a dragon to the night king?

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
overall it’s just too much of an emotional roller coaster knowing the fate of a lot of important characters…also I would be forced to stop somewhere between the end of season 4 and 6…I definitely couldn’t rewatch 7 and 8 which makes it pointless for me to even bother rewatching the series imo
Im in the same boat, Know the fate of the characters isnt the issue for me, it's knowing those last seasons were purposely rushed so they could to Star Wars. Everytime I've felt the urge to rewatch............that thought turns me off instantly. It's crazy someone can ruin a show so much for you like that.

Daps
Wait, what????

Oh that was just a little light spoiling for you, my good breh but don't worry, spoiling is okay now. :troll:

:mjlol: dude just spoiled an entire major character and dragon and some how not banned :bryan:

LOL MAN IF IT AINT IN THE SHOW DONT DISCUSS THAT shyt HERE :what:

HOW
HARD
IS
THIS
TO
UNDERSTAND

If you have to go to blogs, youtube teasers, reddit graphs and shyt to explain something in here then you are fukking up the vibe of what this thread about :what:

THIS THREAD IS TO DISCUSS THE SHOW AND WHAT WE ARE WATCHING AND MAKING THEORIES BASED ON THAT ORGANICALLY

If I have to google fukking blog posts to justify yall talking about future characters, dragons, character arcs, etc then just let me know how this thread is turning so people like me who just want to discuss what we've seen or been discussed on the show can decide if we want to dip out or not. I hate that I knew about the Stark and what hes about before he was ever mentioned and now that I hate that I know theirs a 4th child that has a dragon, even the name of the dragon and where the kids been training on the green side.

Maybe im alone in feeling this way and if thats the case then id just happily dip. I feel like this thread has unraveled the past 2 episodes with teasers/spoilers.

Can we get some official ruling on this shyt @hex

edit: @Tasha And the link you linked to discuss all this literally says spoiler in the fukking title of the link

and the graph you posted just exposed Haelana has multiple kids

:camby:

Was there ever a ruling on this before I continue reading this thread? Cause if there's more spoilers past where this post was made, I would rather just leave the thread.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps

"We join today at the seat of the sea to commit the Lady Laena of House Velaryon to the eternal waters, the dominion of the Merling King where he will guard her for all the days to come.
As she sets to sea for her final voyage, the Lady Laena leaves two true-born daughters on the shore.
Though their mother will not return from her voyage, they will all remain bound together in blood.
Salt courses through Velaryon blood.
Ours runs thick.
Ours runs true.
And ours must never thin.
My gentle niece.
May the winds be as strong as your back, your seas as calm as your spirit, and your nets be as full as your heart.
From the sea we came.
To the sea we shall return."

:mjcry: :mjcry: :mjcry: crazy how this is probably the most impactful death in the series, since claiming Vhagar is the only reason the Greens even have a chance

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
G1czFZD.gif

7600633cea74f85899817698e0be72f60e102675.gifv

:damn::damn::damn::damn: