Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps

Nice little callback to Rhaenyra's mindset in agreeing to let the boys send the messages. Viserys brushed her off and was pissed when she flew to Dragonstone to intervene between Daemon/Otto because he knew Dragonback doesn't make you invincible during times of conflict.

Rhaenyra was 14/15 whenever she went to settle the conflict between Daemon and Otto, same age as Luke was when Jace volunteered for them to carry those messages. I def think she was remembering that very moment and how proud she was of proving her worth to her father and the court. I think she wanted to empower her sons to prove themselves as well, going from boys to men.

She also remembered her time as cupbearer when Rhaena offered her the wine. That's why she invited Rhaena to the table to be included in the war council.

Last edited:

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps

full

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
I just found a subreddit for ASOIAF art and there's a lot of really cool shyt in there. It's really dope seeing interpretations made from the book descriptions without influence from the shows. Some artist choose to play up the realism and use medieval times as a base, some play up the fantasy. Seems like a mix of official art and fan made as well
It's probably full of spoilers, so fair warning, enter at your own risk.

Here's some dope (non-spoiler) HOTD shyt I came across.
daemon_targaryen_offering_his_crown_by_chasestone_d888bvg-pre.jpg

Daemon offering Viserys his crown after returning from the Step Stones as King of the Narrow Sea.

d888cmw-cfeea2fc-d48d-4bf0-9544-51450816bf08.jpg

Lucerys & Arrax vs Aemond & Vhagar at Storm's End.
lucerys_aemond.jpg

Another artist's take on Arrax vs Vhagar.

Bonus Danaerys painting that I thought was dope:
qiuping-yu-longl.jpg

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
FINALLY watched this yesterday. little aemon not only looks EXACTLY like daemon, but he's a savage as well. they gonna have they hands full with son next season since he got the biggest dragon.

a lot of the characters in dragons have GOT's counterparts. for instance I see otto as tywin lannister and larys as a tyrion lannister. there's plenty of other comparisons, but these two are the most glaring so far to me.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
So I just found out Young Joffrey the Lannister Sociopath basically told us how this all ends. So which season do you think that shyt will go down? Is that happening next season? I really don't have a sense of how much shyt happens when the war starts or how many seasons of this show we will get.

I won't say what it is because @itsyoung!! will lose his mind and claim its a spoiler.... :mjlol:
For those concerned this happens in S3, episode 4 of Game of Thrones. Do not rewatch that episode unless you want to hear a major spoiler for HOTD.

That being said if you did get that spoiled that is not how the story ends, nor does it tell you who "wins" or "loses." IE it's still worth watching the show and being excited even if you saw that.

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
This is the HoD version of the Dr. Dre super thug pose

Pin image

Oh, he’s mad, huh?
:mjlol:

Look at his posture. Big Homie Daemond sonned him in front of the entire family, dared Aemon to do something about it, and then laughed in their faces. The Strong Brothers aren’t built like that. This is after Lucerys started the entire thing giggling like a little hoe.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

BigBlackSea

All Star
Daps

Nice little callback to Rhaenyra's mindset in agreeing to let the boys send the messages. Viserys brushed her off and was pissed when she flew to Dragonstone to intervene between Daemon/Otto because he knew Dragonback doesn't make you invincible during times of conflict.

Rhaenyra had fire in her those Strong boys lack. She had no problem squaring up with Caraxes if she had to.

This is the HoD version of the Dr. Dre super thug pose

Pin image
Who's he trying to fool? :russ:

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Oh, he’s mad, huh?
:mjlol:

Look at his posture. Big Homie Daemond sonned him in front of the entire family, dared Aemon to do something about it, and then laughed in their faces. The Strong Brothers aren’t built like that. This is after Lucerys started the entire thing giggling like a little hoe.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Rhaenyra had fire in her those Strong boys lack. She had no problem squaring up with Caraxes if she had to.

Who's he trying to fool? :russ:
@3Rivers Can you make it into a smilies?

Pin image

Just him

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
On resetera, some show only ppl(me included) got into it with bookreaders posting spoilers/book differences in the thread. We just asked them to at least spoiler tag it, They refused saying differences arent spoilers and technically it's a history book so none of it is really spoiling anything. So we made our own show only thread.

I made this gif and wanted to share it here
2LREQhL.gif

:mjlol::mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:
My guy, you keep the same username on different forums?

Better than me