Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Aemond is chaos and :demonic: personfiied
I love it :mjlol:

is that how it happened in the book? Dragon didnt listen to Aemond? am i allowed to ask that question? :lupe:
I thought aemond was a stone cold killer but that was his first kill and he looked shook. Like a p*ssy with a gun that accidentally kill someone. I thought he was a younger daemon but they aint built the same. Daemon has no remorse for anything.

He know he done fukked up now we need daemom to wipe out his whole family :damn: hopefully otto bytch ass first :damn:

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
They need to get Aegons b*stard to be a dragon rider. Save your nephew from the fighting pit Rhaeneezy :mjcry:

Pin image

Daps
Soooooo.......they both lost control of they dragons. They don't have a manual or dragon riding classes? They don't have dragon obedient school? They couldn't watch them How to train your dragon movies?
They’re like dogs. No matter how you train them, each day is just a matter of time until they kill someone. A cat wouldn’t have even been outside in the rain.

:mjpls:

Daps
Lucerys and Arrax died from Aemond and Vhagar’s actions.

Yet the most important thing I took from their death is that Aemond wished harm, not death on Luke and it only happened because he couldn’t handle his dragon.

Their death is not a flex, but an exposal of his weakness
DemandingHandmadeGlowworm-size_restricted.gif
Vhagar was obedient when she had a black mother.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
It will be Daeron. He's the youngest son of Viserys who wasn't in season 1. Writers said he's in Old Town, learning or something. He has Tessarion, the Blue Queen. He will be in season 2.
This aint a spoiler? Ok.

“Back in my day” spoilers meant exposing any future information (rather small or big) that has not been implied or discussed from what we’ve currently seen on screen.

Guess people on this site have different views on whats a spoiler.

No different then the poster here, on episode 9 talked about a very important stark arriving in season 2, although he hasnt been mentioned once leading into episode 10. Sure enough episode 10 comes and that stark is mentioned multiple times.

Just a hunch that poster had huh? But some were arguing thats not a spoiler.

I just dont know why people cant just leave this thread the fukk alone with information that hasnt been on screen yet.

Edit:

Like this bytch ass hoe ass poster who thinks mentioning characters that havnt been discussed on show yet is not spoiling

Got it. You should watch out though, there's a guy running around in here who freaks out every time a name is mentioned that hasn't been seen in the show yet.

Speaking of which, I'm sure he had a heart attack when Rhae mentioned Cregan Stark, and said that the Starks always follow oaths. He'll probably be protesting outside of the writers house now for ruining season 2 for him. :troll:

Last edited:

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
I was gonna ask was it possible to imprint on multiple dragons but then I remembered Daenerys had 3 dragons imprinted on herself. Do they really need more riders? If Daemon has Caraxes and is building bonds with Vermithor what will happen? Will Caraxes feel some type of way? Also would Seasmoke be able to sense Laenor ain't dead? Poor Seasmoke probably on Instagram wondering why Laenor has him blocked 🚫