Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
:wow: Aemond was shook not only bc he started a war, but he probably never killed anyone before. Become a kinslayer by accident, brehs. Kill your adolescent nephew, brehs.

It's tough bc they were treating youngin like a throwaway. He's been under pressure the whole time. Hate to see him go out like that smh.

2024, huh? :francis:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Aemond on that hit list for season 2

He probably never leaving that castle after this shyt. Daemon gonna have that satanic ass dragon posted across the street from Kings Landing on some….

“Tell that nikka Aemond come outside!!”

6dbb02876869a5506fb2fd6689105e45d3d8a13c.gif

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
This aint a spoiler? Ok.

“Back in my day” spoilers meant exposing any future information (rather small or big) that has not been implied or discussed from what we’ve currently seen on screen.

Guess people on this site have different views on whats a spoiler.

No different then the poster here, on episode 9 talked about a very important stark arriving in season 2, although he hasnt been mentioned once leading into episode 10. Sure enough episode 10 comes and that stark is mentioned multiple times.

Just a hunch that poster had huh? But some were arguing thats not a spoiler.

I just dont know why people cant just leave this thread the fukk alone with information that hasnt been on screen yet.

Edit:

Like this bytch ass hoe ass poster who thinks mentioning characters that havnt been discussed on show yet is not spoiling
Yeah it ain't a spoiler. It's general knowledge of the source material. Get out your feels. I'll do you a favor tho bytch boy and unwatch and ingore this thread and you so you little whiny babies can have it.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I thought aemond was a stone cold killer but that was his first kill and he looked shook. Like a p*ssy with a gun that accidentally kill someone. I thought he was a younger daemon but they aint built the same. Daemon has no remorse for anything.

He know he done fukked up now we need daemom to wipe out his whole family :damn: hopefully otto bytch ass first :damn:
Greenset was in here swearing up and down Aemond was hardcore cause he was trained by Criston and I’m like Daemon has fought in a war.

Aemond just a bully. Just like when he stole Vhagar

Aemond ain’t going to see it coming….

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Aemond on that hit list for season 2

He probably never leaving that castle after this shyt. Daemon gonna have that satanic ass dragon posted across the street from Kings Landing on some….

“Tell that nikka Aemond come outside!!”

6dbb02876869a5506fb2fd6689105e45d3d8a13c.gif
Nah, this was the fire caught flesh moment for him.

Aemond can either rise or fall from this point and he's got the stones that his brother the king clearly lacks.

He's not scared of Daemon. Or at least he better not be with that jeweled eye.

Can't have drip like that n still be shook of old men who abuse their wives.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
:russ:at all the gymnastics I'm seeing women pull off to justify Daemon yoking up Rhaenerya

some god tier juelzin :ohlawd:
Scary ain't it?

Then people wonder why the lifetime movie network took over television.

BBL - Bird Babble Linguistics

I just looked through Twitter myself and people definitely see whatever they want to see in these characters.

Dude killed his first wife, humped his third wife the same day he buried his second one, and he groomed her and abandoned her in unsafe situations whenever he got miffed a bit.

Brutalized a messenger from his brother just for being the guy to bear the bad news, etc.

It's like they see all his unrestrained violence yet never make the connection that it can be turned on those closest to him as well.

Daughters are hard.

Last edited:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
who the fukk taught rhae how to play the game

how does she not want to 'strike first' when the greens already hold the throne and have a few great houses on side

HOW THE fukk IS OTTO STILL ALIVE ??? :gucci:
“Reluctance to kill is not a weakness”

it’s still two former best friends leading this effort (ala Magneto and Xavier). It’s their kids and extended family that have no love for each other.

Alicent wouldn’t send killers to Dragonstone and Rhaenyra wouldn’t kill a messenger( same can’t be said for Aemond) even if it was Otto.