Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Soooooo.......they both lost control of they dragons. They don't have a manual or dragon riding classes? They don't have dragon obedient school? They couldn't watch them How to train your dragon movies?

They mentioned that the dragons have never actually been in a real fight, so nobody knew how they would behave in war.

i enjoyed this season so much cuz i never read the books:blessed::blessed:
i have no idea whats gonna happen

Yep. I didn't even expect the King to make it past the 2nd episode.
Being spoiled would have ruined a lot of the suspense whenever he was on screen.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
I did like rhaenys’ explanation of why she didn’t burn them as it’s not her war to wage
Facts, good time to bring these back :sas1:
King Viserys came in clutch, wow :wow:

Rhaenys reminds me of Lady Olenna Tyrell.
She’s one of if not thee wisest and most caring in the show
Fukk #TeamGreen, disrespectful pieces of shyt :pacspit:
Alicent and her whole family should DIE painfully :camby:
A woman of Wisdom, unconditional Love of Family and Power under PRESSURE :whew:
Corlys chose wisely :salute:
They better put RESPECT on Rhaenys’ name :ufdup:
“The Queen that never was” :wow::wow::wow:

Daps
This might be the grossest shyt I’ve ever seen on Television :damn::damn::damn::damn:

While I hate the birth scenes, nothing showed me that Rhaenyra was ready and prepared to take the throne better than seeing her pull a baby out her own vagina.

She is worthy :picard: :wow:

Yeah that was brutal to watch :picard:

I turned my head on some parts like how my parents used to make me turn my head on sex scenes growing up :pachaha:

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
They mentioned that the dragons have never actually been in a real fight, so nobody knew how they would behave in war.
Vhagar is a whole war veteran. She just decided that she wasn't going to listen to Aemond and that might be a problem for him in the future. She an OG dragon

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
yea, i'm gonna have to rewatch this - daemon said there are 3 wild dragons on dragonstone and 3 previously ridden but unclaimed dragons (all on driftmark?)

who would be able to ride these? only one of daemon's daughters doesn't have a drag (or did she get one), his kids with rhae are too young...and house valaryon is down bad unless laenor comes back....i need answers :damn: