Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
i don't believe it's a soft reboot but what they can do is try to write around the bullsh-t of the last season of Thrones.

That's exactly what the Star Wars writers are doing at Disney because the sequel trilogy was ASS
i legit don't think they can

it's why a jon snow sequel series wouldn't work. we can't ignore how terrible that shyt was. even now, 200 years earlier, we cannot ignore it. :mjlol:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
i legit don't think they can

it's why a jon snow sequel series wouldn't work. we can't ignore how terrible that shyt was. even now, 200 years earlier, we cannot ignore it. :mjlol:

Yeah that’s what I was telling my wife because she was geeked to watch this. I told her I’ve never seen a prequel for something that ended terribly. The whole purpose of prequels is to expand the lore and wonderment to how we got to the current ending.

Since they set it so far in advance it may not be a big deal tho

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
because grrm is writing this and the prophecy of the long night and what ended up happening is so different from what we got that i'm thinking it may be more in line with the ending he has planned out for the books than D&D's bullshyt.

As wack as the long night was in season 7...it happened. The prophecy doesn't get into details