Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
HBO put out a sizzle reel before the ep. The Last of Us is at the end of the reel w/ top billing :wow:

oh shyt warrior is on HBOmax??????

seen S1 on cinemax I think it was…never watched S2 tho and looks like they dropping a 3rd season…HBOmax crazy right now 😝

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

THE KING OUT HERE LOOKING LIKE BRET HART

Eb9TOuVXQAEIiAB.jpg

:devil:
:evil:

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
First of all, to all the cornballs claiming #Targset.

We know how the story ends nikka!

#Starks running the south
#Starks running the north
#Starks running the greater north

It's a time for wolves baby!

As to the episode itself, I loved it. I started reading these books back in the late 90s and to see the budget in this first episode, is blowing my mind. The clearcut emblems and sigils. The color coded armor.
The spacious sets and the crowds.

The different looks to the dragons. Daemon's looks like it's half salamander and even the way it took off was kinda gross but cool.

Makes GoT look like it had a budget from my childhood piggy bank.

My only dislikes are the weirwood tree in the capital(never happened in canon) and the Song of Ice and Fire prophecy.

Doesn't happen until nearly 100+ years later so im unsure of why they're changing it but you can't have everything you want so, whatever.

Either way, I'm locked in for the rest of the season.

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good 1st episode, some of the dialogue between the King and his wife was kind of modernish, not a fan of that but that was the only part. Cheap wigs ehh. Overall pretty decent though. I was going to be team Hightower till that man sent his daughter to the King so he can get some points :scust: Will need to wait to choose who I root for
It a move Tywin would have approved of :obama:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
They don't sound as menacing.
These are dragons that have been around humans since they hatched and this has been going on for 100 years at least. Some will be less menacing.

There's going to be
Seven
more dragons in this season. Plus they haven't even done much yet to judge. Best is yet to come.

Last edited: