Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
Good 1st episode, some of the dialogue between the King and his wife was kind of modernish, not a
fan of that but that was the only part. Cheap wigs ehh. Overall pretty decent though. I was going to be team Hightower till that man sent his daughter to the King so he can get some points :scust: Will need to wait to choose who I root for

Yeah, he on that scumbag a littlefinger tip.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Good first episode. I have to comment on those biracial kids in those ridiculous white Marie Antionette wigs. :mjlol::mjlol: The dad looks cool af fukk. they really did those kids dirty. Let them wear their natural hair and apply white hair paint or something. Really brought me out moment seeing them.
Velaryons are from Valyria so they naturally have white hair like Targaryens.

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Yo that emergency c section scene was brutal as fukk

But I'm not going to lie

It restored that cringy game of thrones "too far" feeling I felt through all the 2010's :blessed:

I was deep into the lore years ago, so I know how dope this show will be. This won't deviate from the books the way the original show did after season 5, this story is already set in stone so sit back and enjoy

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Imma be honest. I originally watched it expecting to hate it but I kinda enjoyed it. Nah, in fact really liked it. It feels good to hear quality writing again and the gore and the sets (more specifically the throne room) had me in on the couch like

:blessed:

I look forward to watching the rest of the season. Especially all the fukkery that Daemon’s about to cause.

:demonic:

Hopefully, unlike D&D, Ryan Condal don’t fumble the bag.
I don’t think HBO nor GRR will let them do it after the backlash GOT got