Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
Mofos crying about spoilers but can’t wait until Sunday to watch the finale :mjlol:

OMqb3VT.gif

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I watched the finale. No one posted any spoilers.

exactly…have no idea wtf he’s talking about…it was already noted that no one would discuss it til sunday night
Some people, myself included, wanted to go into the finale without any details. Saying things like “shoutout Daemon” and how Otto isn’t that good of a schemer is giving away things that a lot of people don’t want, even if y’all don’t consider it to be anything major.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Some people, myself included, wanted to go into the finale without any details. Saying things like “shoutout Daemon” and how Otto isn’t that good of a schemer is giving away things that a lot of people don’t want, even if y’all don’t consider it to be anything major.

it ain’t giving away shyt… “oH nO…nOw I kNoW dAeMoN dId SoMeThInG!!! :lupe:

anyway I just sent you a PM with a major spoiler in the title so now you actually have something to complain about :yes:

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
No spoilers but
Anyone who says this isn't better than GOT is a hater that finale shyt all over GOT S1 AND S2 easy

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Those aren't spoilers. Trust me on that.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Where are y’all watching the leaked finale….

I got time tonight. Hook me up