Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
No fukking way
full
:demonic:

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh for sure. I'm just mad about the wait we bout to endure.
I know what you mean fam. I was salty af after finishing the finale. You rarely get any form of entertainment with that top tier quality. I can’t think of many shows that have ended a first season better. The fact we going to have to wait for like a year and half at minimum is :martin:. HBO def studying them algorithms. This is game of thrones if you got a chance at a redo with all data. No line or scene is wasted. They also did rid of the pointless sex scenes.

Last edited:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
I'm still catching up with all the posts from the previous episode. I find the after the episode talk hilarious and almost as entertaining as the actual show. :pachaha:

At night when it's time for sleep, I read this thread and I be cracking up until I finally pass out.

I will not be banished from the thread and sent to the wall :ufdup:
:russ: :dead:

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
I will not spoil you guys because that season finale is a 10/10.

Quotes, actions and story.

Now...gow t.f. am I supposed to wait 2 WHOLE YEARS for new H.O.T.D.?

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Otto is not on the level of scheming of Littlefinger, and not as good a character, but somehow he's a bigger piece of shyt :deadrose:
:mjlol: I want that nikka clapped ASAP :scust:
I do appreciate that he doesn't hide behind envoys, dude about to have nightmares about that Dragonstone bridge :mjlol:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was hoping for more than that but the season finale was still dope as fukk

only thing I will say is after episode 2, I came to enjoy the live banter more than the show itself…finale was “ok” to me…for me certain scenes look cool/exciting but don’t hit the way they’re supposed due to lack of proper characterization which has been my take for most of the season