Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
…and thanks to @Khamsah

shyt looks crisp…almost halfway thru…will more than likely rewatch it sunday tho…I miss the banter already lol

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Daemon kills dumbledore

:devil:
No fukking way
full

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Season 2 opener going to surpass viewership any episode of the first season. I can't see how anybody can watch that finale and overall setup left for season 2 and not be tuned in day one because of lost of interest .
Oh for sure. I'm just mad about the wait we bout to endure.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't care if you watch the next 2 seasons as long as you don't spoil it for me :mjpls:

And you know these dudes can't keep their mouth shut for nothing. Somebody is gonna spoil it in here, watch :ufdup:

stay out the thread til sunday night if you believe that…not like dudes are saying anything worthwhile about the previous eps a whole week later…from here on out it’s probably gonna be dudes saying they liked the episode or not without going into details to avoid dropping spoilers

Daps
stay out the thread til sunday night if you believe that…not like dudes are saying anything worthwhile about the previous eps a whole week later…from here on out it’s probably gonna be dudes saying they liked the episode or not without going into details to avoid dropping spoilers

I'm still catching up with all the posts from the previous episode. I find the after the episode talk hilarious and almost as entertaining as the actual show. :pachaha:

At night when it's time for sleep, I read this thread and I be cracking up until I finally pass out.

I will not be banished from the thread and sent to the wall :ufdup: