Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
I'm not even trying to stir the pot. There's been some enjoyable moments with the fukkery, but overall, this season has been awful to me. :yeshrug:
I hear you breh & I'm not going to come at you for a difference of opinion.

I'm just not surprised. :mjgrin:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
neds execution was on another level. but id say HotD had more stuff going on during the season then the 1st season of GoT. some of yall just gonna hold got to some holy standard that cant be eclipsed no matter what
"stuff happening" doesn't make a better show, if great shows were just drivin by plot points, damn near every show would be GOAT, we can all make up some :whoo: shyt, the art is in how you get there and how characters unfold and develop. this show is not on the same level, yall need to let that go. it's not saying the show is bad, but it absolutely doesn't hit the same.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
"stuff happening" doesn't make a better show, if great shows were just drivin by plot points, damn near every show would be GOAT, we can all make up some :whoo: shyt, the art is in how you get there and how characters unfold and develop. this show is not on the same level, yall need to let that go. it's not saying the show is bad, but it absolutely doesn't hit the same.
Hotd also covering a lot bigger time period, with a 5 episode backdrop before the time jump.they not gonna spend Hella time in season 1 on that

Nothing to let go. You a stark Stan so I'd expect this response. I already said I don't expect it to top got. But I'm sure it finishes better. They off to a great start