Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
y’all need to relax….it ain’t that serious.

If they actually are spoiling shyt it’s lightweight because I don’t even know wtf they are talking about or who any of these people are.

To me a spoiler would be like….

“Man it’s gonna be crazy to see Alicent die in the finale!”

But some shyt like “Tony Stark is nice with a blade!” Isn’t that big of a deal

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tell me this…why does the line of succession go from Rhaenyra to Jace?

If she dies shouldn’t it go to Aegon (the main one, it seems like everybody names their son Aegon in this shyt) as he’s the son of Vizzy T the peaceful?

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
You’re basically saying Robert could beat any of the GOAT warriors if they were given castle forged swords which is an asinine opinion that contradicts even what the creator of these very characters has said.

In the Battle of the Trident Robert suffered grave injuries in his duel with Rhaegar, so much so that it was Ned who marched to King’s Landing in his place to secure the throne. And Rhaegar didn’t even have a Valyrian steel sword (just a common longsword), neither is he anywhere near a top 10 fighter in the story :dead: Rhaegar almost killed him posthumously, but Arthur Dayne wouldn’t be able to beat Robert without Dawn??:dead: Stop it breh :deadrose:

I get some yall book readers are passionate (I am too. Have read every source material), but yall gotta chill with random name droppings and stop coming with this superiority complex when casuals are just trying to enjoy a show
Robert was fighting a war for the better part of a year with multiple battles along the way and Rhaegar came from literally months of rest n relaxation, smutting out his teenage thing thing.

How are you gonna hold the fact that Robert was wounded fighting in the biggest battle of the era against him, when his opponent was fresh and had some of the best trained knights as his steadfast companions?

He was wounded yes, as he'd been wounded before but he wasn't gravely wounded, especially since he was able to send his own maester to see to Barristan Selmy in turn.

Selmy who was actually severely wounded in that fight but nobody is holding it against him, especially since we're never told who did it.

Yes, imo Robert is the odds on favorite to beat most anybody coming at him with a sword, especially since his armor as a lord paramount is gonna be the best around so thick and reinforced to hell and back.

Rhaegar didn't almost kill him, he wounded him but you're vastly embellishing the damage breh, stop it.

Do I think Dayne could beat a viciously skilled man who's 6⁶ and 280 with thick armor and hammer and shield with a castle forged sword 8/10? Could he definitely win some?

Sure.

But 8/10 tells me you're not understanding what Robert Baratheon was on the field.

He's literally supposed to be Aragon from Lotr. The peerless warrior of his day.

Irl knights used mauls/flails/maces/hammers/poleaxes more because they did vastly better against armor, whereas swords forced you to aim at joints and flaps or resort to half handing it, which means you're in close.

And for the record Martin was asked about swordsmen, and that's his answer.

When there's a whole hierarchy of weapons and swords are on the bottom next to hoes and pitchforks, why would I rate that highly?

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew

If she dies shouldn’t it go to Aegon (the main one, it seems like everybody names their son Aegon in this shyt) as he’s the son of Vizzy T the peaceful?
It's her line, so her first then Jace as her heir.

Aegon is the line of the second born child, literally.

downtheline

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in the DMV
Littlefemur has himself in the prefect spot

Kings Justice (like Illyn Payne) and Master of Spies. Gives him free reign to accuse and kill whomever he wants

Commited Regicide, and a full on deviant.

He’s going to play both sides to his advantage. Just like Littlefinger tried too

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Line of succession goes to the children of the King or in this case, the Queen. It would only go to the uncle if the King or Queen is childless.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Line of succession goes to the children of the King or in this case, the Queen. It would only go to the uncle if the King or Queen is childless.
Right so Aegon and Rhae are siblings shouldnt it go through all of them first and then to the children? They are the children of the previous king.

Let’s suppose the Greens win. If Aegon dies then is Aemond king?

If so then, why would Jace be king after Rhae? It should go to her brothers first.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Robert was fighting a war for the better part of a year with multiple battles along the way and Rhaegar came from literally months of rest n relaxation, smutting out his teenage thing thing.

How are you gonna hold the fact that Robert was wounded fighting in the biggest battle of the era against him, when his opponent was fresh and had some of the best trained knights as his steadfast companions?

He was wounded yes, as he'd been wounded before but he wasn't gravely wounded, especially since he was able to send his own maester to see to Barristan Selmy in turn.

Selmy who was actually severely wounded in that fight but nobody is holding it against him, especially since we're never told who did it.

Yes, imo Robert is the odds on favorite to beat most anybody coming at him with a sword, especially since his armor as a lord paramount is gonna be the best around so thick and reinforced to hell and back.

Rhaegar didn't almost kill him, he wounded him but you're vastly embellishing the damage breh, stop it.

Do I think Dayne could beat a viciously skilled man who's 6⁶ and 280 with thick armor and hammer and shield with a castle forged sword 8/10? Could he definitely win some?

Sure.

But 8/10 tells me you're not understanding what Robert Baratheon was on the field.

He's literally supposed to be Aragon from Lotr. The peerless warrior of his day.

Irl knights used mauls/flails/maces/hammers/poleaxes more because they did vastly better against armor, whereas swords forced you to aim at joints and flaps or resort to half handing it, which means you're in close.

And for the record Martin was asked about swordsmen, and that's his answer.

When there's a whole hierarchy of weapons and swords are on the bottom next to hoes and pitchforks, why would I rate that highly?
real talk if they made a show on roberts rebellion :jbhmm:
I always seen people name dropping Henry Cavill as rob

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Right so Aegon and Rhae are siblings shouldnt it go through all of them first and then to the children? They are the children of the previous king.

Let’s suppose the Greens win. If Aegon dies then is Aemond king?

If so then, why would Jace be king after Rhae? It should go to her brothers first.

That’s not how it works. It goes from parent to child. It doesn’t go from sibling to sibling.

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
y’all need to relax….it ain’t that serious.

If they actually are spoiling shyt it’s lightweight because I don’t even know wtf they are talking about or who any of these people are.

To me a spoiler would be like….

“Man it’s gonna be crazy to see Alicent die in the finale!”

But some shyt like “Tony Stark is nice with a blade!” Isn’t that big of a deal
This is how I feel but it's funny to laugh at the ppl losing they shyt over it