Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
why they have to make us foot brehs look that bad :mjcry: but i do agree cuz just fapping to feet is :scust:

i did love the ep though. The way the council went from "the king is dead" to "aite now lets start this shyt :mjlit:" was cooooomical.

deez niccas been plotting since otto came back :mjlol: now they got joffrey lite on the throne :snoop:

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
That feet shyt just came out of nowhere... did Tarantino write this episode?

Why didnt she just burn them all tho? Stupid asd decision. I know they have to drag it out for 4 seasons but why make the scene at all? Just film her escapeing and riding away on her dragon.
Why would her? not only are they their kin but they are not at war yet, for all she knows Rhae is gonna be like sure let them have the throne we good here.

Kinslaying is the biggest sin in this world.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Dude out here calling me a Rings of Power "stan".

I have exactly 3 posts in the Rings of Power thread.

Three.

giphy.gif
I watched the first three episodes. Got to the fourth episode and was like "How did cuh end up doing slave work? :dwillhuh: "

:heh:

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
Why would her? not only are they their kin but they are not at war yet, for all she knows Rhae is gonna be like sure let them have the throne we good here.

Kinslaying is the biggest sin in this world.
So why flex on them lile that? Just get on your dragon and gtfo.why kill so many ppl for nothing?

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree with a lot of what you wrote but to be fair his death was purposely kept low key/under wraps so they could rush ahead and do the coronation…also regarding aegon questioning his father’s feelings for him, that’s something that’s been noted on here…he practically neglected his “new” children…whereas his love for rhae was easily demonstrated to the very end

Yep. Rhaenyra was a child he had because he truly loved his wife. All the kids he had with Alicent were children he had out of expectations and obligation. Even though he legit might have loved those kids, they were never going to be the same to him.

The music was so dope this ep

Yeah, I've noticed that the music in this season has actually been REALLY good. Has completely matched/set the tone they were going for in each scene almost perfectly.

Old Queen lady definitely should have just took care of the problem when she had the chance. But I guess motherly emotional woman sentiment got in the way.

She saw very clearly that they were killing people loyal to Rhaenrya.

But I guess they need more seasons, can't just kill off the entire opposing cast.

Yeah, Rhaenys definitely joined the Starlord Memorial fukking shyt Up for Everybody team, but like the breh @Numb Vaccine Arm said, the franchise definitely comes off as a deconstruction of traditional fantasy shows.

Paired with the background theme of history repeating itself, her not doing anything unfortunately makes sense. Rhaenys doing the "honorable" thing, and just leaving with her dragon is the equivalent of Ned telling Cersei he knew about her kids not being Robert's. Both did it because they thought it was the right thing to do. We know in both cases, they easily could've avoided a war by just handling the issue right away, hopefully Rhaenys doesn't take a L the same way Ned did. :huhldup:

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The music was so dope this ep
Word, Aegon’s coronation and entrance was :wow:
Old Queen lady definitely should have just took care of the problem when she had the chance. But I guess motherly emotional woman sentiment got in the way.

She saw very clearly that they were killing people loyal to Rhaenrya.

But I guess they need more seasons, can't just kill off the entire opposing cast.
Kinslaying is a very big social no no in Westeros society, easy way to get the realm against you, but it’s true they’ve taken it there already with killing lords.