Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
yep, really wish they would release their shyt all at once like Netflix, tired of this stone age, one ep a week BS :scust:

Y’all really expect HBO to spend hundreds of millions on a show like this so you can forget about it a week later? :dahell:

Face it, the shows that gain legendary status all have weekly releases that give everyone time to discuss it, theorize, etc.

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
:pachaha: ayo Larys really fapping to her feet

I guess it makes sense for him to be into feet considering how fukked up his are

Alicent’s pious ass probably hates herself every night for that
She was probably remembering what Rhaenys told her while Feeter Baelish was fappin. bytch probably went to the mirror afterwards and said

"This is my window! I built this!"
Mad Pissed GIF - Mad Pissed Angry GIFs

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
Larys was beating off to them dirty ass medieval feets :scust:

Rhaena had the drop on the Greens like Cutty had the drop on Fruit. Sometimes you give brehs a pass. I wouldn't have, but I get it lol :yeshrug:

The whore was reminiscing about how she put that Street of Silk thang on Aemond :pachaha: . My son looked embarrassed lol

Looking forward to the season finale; not looking forward to this show being off until 2024 :sadcam:

Also, be careful in this thread.....grey area spoilers are being dropped.

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
m
Alicent / #TeamGreen: **holds Rhaenys and her dragon hostage and start a coup**

Rhaenys
: **shows mercy and doesn’t kill those that held her hostage, because they’re related and she doesn’t want the kinslayer stamp on her name in history. Rescues big ass dragon from dragon pit who kills some innocent people in the proces of escaping.**

Y’all: Rhaenys just murdered hundreds if not a thousand innocent people just so they can have a yas kween dragon moment.”
Victim Blaming 101 :scust::mjlol:
19181-FFB-F014-4116-8444-0588-F95-FC930.jpg
THIS IS INSANE

SHE IS A MASS MURDERER. HOW IS HER BEING HELD HOSTAGE JUSTIFICATION FOR HER KILLING HUNDREDS OF nikkaS THAT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT??

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
That feet shyt just came out of nowhere... did Tarantino write this episode?

Why didnt she just burn them all tho? Stupid asd decision. I know they have to drag it out for 4 seasons but why make the scene at all? Just film her escapeing and riding away on her dragon.
Just cuz old boy holding an ancient sword and crown don’t mean everyone accepts him as King either.

Otto and them were trying to keep this secret for as long as possible.

If she flame broiled them that wouldn’t equate to Rhaenyra getting the crown either. Probably just plunge all the houses into war.

Daps
how so? (sincerely asking)

Cersei says that if Ned was smart, he would have taken the throne for himself instead of holding it for that fat fakkit Robert.

One could argue that there's where the Stark troubles began. If Ned had sat the throne, then his family never would have been destroyed.

So Bran is just correcting Ned's wrongs :troll:

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
Just cuz old boy holding an ancient sword and crown don’t mean everyone accepts him as King either.

Otto and them were trying to keep this secret for as long as possible.

If she flame broiled them that wouldn’t equate to Rhaenyra getting the crown either. Probably just plunge all the houses into war.
Its kind of hard to fight a war when you're ash breh.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
This is my thing man. Shows trying so hard to paint one side as bad guys and the others as the ones the viewers are obviously supposed to root for, so when a member from the latter does something objectively awful people Juelz and try and justify it like “well look what the other side did”
That’s not what they have been doing though.

It’s all been escalating with small stabs to see who will cross a line.

Daemon tried it at Dragonstone with the egg but Rhaenyra pulled it back before it went too far.

Viserys pulled Alicent back from taking Lucerys eye for Aemond’s.

The viewer is just watching as a clinical stress test to see who is acting this way and how it got this far.