Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
It would help the blacks significantly.

Three dragonriders (one of the biggest living dragon), one of the deadliest swords (Criston), the hand and queen would all be in packs.

The only greens left would be Aegon’s infants, hardly competition at all.

She should’ve lit them up. :demonic:

What happens after she wipes out her family? She'd be at war with the rest of the kingdom because no one would want her as queen if she did that :patrice:

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
Maybe I missed it, but what was the significance of the dagger? I know it’s important and passed down, but Aegon didn’t really give a fukk until he saw it. His demeanor changed.
If I remember correctly it's been passed down since the first Targaryen conquerer came to King's landing and took over.

I think it's the same dagger that Ayra eventually kills the night King with.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
She never was with a war. She was gonna ruin Rhaenyra's chance of taking the throne just last week. She has no obligation to Rhaenyra to do her dirty work. Plus it aint her place. She ain't trying to take the iron throne.

im not sayin she wants the throne at all.. but please believe half steppn usually come around to bite muthafuccas in Westeros :francis:

EastByrd

Pro
Daps
What happens after she wipes out her family? She'd be at war with the rest of the kingdom because no one would want her as queen if she did that :patrice:
Rhaenys could claim she was defending the late Kings wishes. There’s nothing absolutely tying her to Rhaenyra atp.

It’s an ugly scenario but one that could benefit the blacks as a whole. May not end well for her individually though.