Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
image0.jpg

:mjcry::wow:
Class act.

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Facts. I'm team Black as well and is Rhaenyra really a whore tho? She was forced into marrying her gay ass cousin and her duty was to provide heirs which he wasnt willing nor capable to do so she went with Sir Strong, RIP. If she had 3 baby daddies outside of the marriage then I can understand the hoe claims.
She’s a whore for that time period.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Could’ve would’ve should’ve…..

Daemon is legit the cause of everything going wrong within his family. Especially the issues with the king. Like I said Viserys should’ve gotten him out the paint a long time ago. How are you overlooking his influence on Rhaenyra? Both of them are the problem. Literally everything can be traced back to their romantic relationship and Daemons lust for power

You’re tripping

Will Daemon and Rhaenyra not have her and her children killed or banished? We all know they would

All this shyt stems back to Rhaenyra being a brat and Daemon being a scumbag
The only person who got anyone killed for power is Alicent and her crippled boy Larys killing a good man to get her father reinstated but see you are drinking that Rhaenyra is the devil kool-aid despite hbeing the only person who saved Otto at Dragonstone and gave Laenor his freedom. We don’t know crap about what’s she would do. We know what Otto and Alicent want to believe.

The only thing wrong is traced is back Viserys decision to name her heir. A decision he made alone out of grief over believing in his vision of a male heir. Daemon wasn’t targeting her until she became heir.

Last edited:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
He already knows otto and alicent are running court and met with them privately to discuss the matter. As long as they were running court they would have sided with him

Rhaenyra cries to her daddy
The court proceeding happens
Vaemond speaks his peace Otto and Alicent are judging they will side with him no matter what
Rhaenyra starts to speak
Viserys comes in and replaces Otto and Alicent
Viserys sides with Rhaenyra

Vaemond lost because rhaenyra used cry to daddy to escape the accusations again
her dad will always side with her to his ultimate demise no one can really win against that level of stupidity
Corlys said what he wanted to happen with his house.

Vaemond saw an opening to overturn it by getting in bed with a couple of snakes and got surprised when the King reaffirmed Corly’s will.

vaemond stood his ground but Otto and Alicent snuck back and didn’t try to defend him though.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
It's kinda weird Alicent would throw away all that good will at the petition dinner or whatever and throw it away over the King talking crazy before he goes to bed. I guess she just wants to win and any validation toward that she wants to believe.
I got issues with both sides but I was team Hightower until now. I might switch sides.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The only person who got anyone killed for power is Alicent and her crippled boy Larys but I see you are drinking that Rhaenyra is the devil kool-aid despite her being the only person who saved Otto at Dragonstone and gave Laenor his freedom. We don’t know crap about what’s she would do. We know what Otto and Alicent want to believe.

The only thing wrong is traced is back Viserys decision to name her heir. A decision he made alone out of grief over believing in his vision of a male heir. Daemon wasn’t targeting her until she became heir.

The only person who killed for power was Alicent?

You’re obviously just saying things to not be wrong now.

Daemon beat his wife to death with a damn rock to gain her inheritance and so he can be single and make a pass at his niece.

Rhaenyra and Daemon literally plotted to have her husband killed and said “they’ll be too scared of what we may do next”

By remarrying and having sons the king inadvertently put their lives at risk. Whoever it was or may have been the outcome would’ve been the same. Why? Like the queen that never was told Rhaenyra “the KINGDOM will always prefer a male heir over a woman” everyone knows this.

So to say Daemon and Rhaenyra wouldn’t have done anything to them is out right naive especially knowing how Daemon has influence over Rhaenyra actions and everything he’s done to spite his brother

Last edited:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
The only person who killed for power was Alicent?

You’re obviously just saying things to not be wrong now.

Daemon beat his wife to death with a damn rock to gain her inheritance and so he can be single and make a pass at his niece.

Rhaenyra and Daemon literally plotted to have her husband killed and said “they’ll be too scared of what we may do next”

By remarrying and having sons the kings put their lives at risk. Like the queen that never was told Rhaenyra “the KINGDOM will always prefer a male heir over a woman” everyone knows this. So to say Daemon
and Rhaenyra wouldn’t have done anything to them is out right naive especially knowing how Daemon has influence over Rhaenyra actions and everything he’s done to spite his brother
That’s true.

Stop the lying. They let that man live his life and be happy. Not for power. Having fear on your side isn’t the same as a power grab.

What are you arguing here? Viserys made the decision to remarry on his own( not because of Daemon) and “spoiled problem child”Rhaenyra supported him remarrying. If she was this demon who has to kill, why would she support her father remarrying when the likely outcome is another heir? Oh, right cause despite their rocky relationship, she believed him in his support of her as heir. She wanted her father to be happy.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
It's kinda weird Alicent would throw away all that good will at the petition dinner or whatever and throw it away over the King talking crazy before he goes to bed. I guess she just wants to win and any validation toward that she wants to believe.
I got issues with both sides but I was team Hightower until now. I might switch sides.
This was the second time he mentioned his dream of a boy wearing the crown to her.

Alicent back then was team Rhaenyra though. Now she’s been poisoned by Otto for years, and Rhaenyr’s behavior.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That’s true.

Stop the lying. They let that man live his life and be happy. Not for power. Having fear on your side isn’t the same as a power grab.

What are you arguing here? Viserys made the decision to remarry on his own( not because of Daemon) and “spoiled problem child”Rhaenyra supported him remarrying. If she was this demon who has to kill, why would she support her father remarrying when the likely outcome is another heir? Oh, right cause despite their rocky relationship, she believed him in his support of her as heir. She wanted her father to be happy.

I said in my first post here the king in my opinion was weak fans could’ve ended and prevented all of this and explained myself. You quoted me.

You got though all knowing Grand Maester json

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

Vaemond saw an opening to overturn it by getting in bed with a couple of snakes and got surprised when the King reaffirmed Corly’s will.

vaemond stood his ground but Otto and Alicent snuck back and didn’t try to defend him though.

:gucci:IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT
CORLYS SAID HE WANTED...

BY BIRTH RIGHT
DRIFTMARK IS VAEMONDS
IF CORLYS & LAENOR ARE PRESUMED DEAD.
:devil:
:evil:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I said in my first post here the king in my opinion was weak fans could’ve ended and prevented all of this and explained myself. You quoted me.

You got though all knowing Grand Maester json
And I’ve said before, the beauty of this show is a bunch of chicken an egg arguments. There’s no one to trace anything back to.

Viserys being appointed by Jacerys over Rhaenys could also be seen as starting all this.

Calm down Chip.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA

:gucci:IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT
CORLYS SAID HE WANTED...

BY BIRTH RIGHT
DRIFTMARK IS VAEMONDS
IF CORLYS & LAENOR ARE PRESUMED DEAD.
:devil:
:evil:

First off Coryls is severely wounded. Not dead or presumed so.

Vaemond is moving out of pocket cause his will does matter. If Corlys lives long enough to say it, then it matters.

if it passed down as you say then there wouldn’t be a need to petition the crown.

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV

because otto and alicent don't have the power to while Viserys is actively ruling
The Hand and The Queen only rule while the King is too sick to be in court
The Hand only speaks with the kings voice while he is absent from court
The scene is clear enough

Corlys and his wishes are self serving he wants a velaryon on the iron throne he doesn't care how he gets it

Vaemond is not on the time Corlys is he cares about the House's bloodline and inheritance not being supplanted by b*stards. They are not culturally Velaryon, They are not his kin, and they should not inherit over him. That is fair and actually reasonable
You calling people snakes because your princess rhaenyra is the scammer in this situation is hilarious

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
First off Coryls is severely wounded. Not dead or presumed so.

Vaemond is moving out of pocket cause his will does matter. If Corlys lives long enough to say it, then it matters.

if it passed down as you say then there wouldn’t be a need to petition the crown.

DUDE IT IS PASSED DOWN...

:gucci:THERE WAS ONLY A PETITION
BECAUSE PPL ARE PRETENDING
THOSE WHITE BOYS ARE LAENORS SONS...

SO IT NATURALLY
GETS PASSED TO LAENORS MALE HEIR
BEFORE VAEMOND
BUT THEY ARENT HIS SONS.

THE KING CAME DOWN
TO PULL SOME fukk shyt
WHEN OTTO/ALICENT WERE
GOING TO MAKE THINGS RIGHT.