Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
I think it's because Alicent gives off a strong karen vibe. It's the reason I can't fukk with team green even though I recognize Rhaenyra is a whore. Alicent just seems like a fukking c*nt.
Facts. I'm team Black as well and is Rhaenyra really a whore tho? She was forced into marrying her gay ass cousin and her duty was to provide heirs which he wasnt willing nor capable to do so she went with Sir Strong, RIP. If she had 3 baby daddies outside of the marriage then I can understand the hoe claims.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
image0.jpg

:mjcry::wow:

Jards

All Star
Daps

Smart-Select-20221010-204511-You-Tube.gif

SO WE'RE SUPPOSED TO WATCH
A POWERFUL BLACK FAMILY
BE WIPED OUT ON A WEEKLY BASIS,
LOSE GENERATIONAL WEALTH
AND IGNORE
THE FACT THAT THEY ARE BLACK
BECAUSE YOU WANT TO c00n IN PEACE?
:devil:
:evil:

Bro, you complain about this at least five times a day but you’re still watching every week :dahell:

What the fukk is going on? :russ:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
When Viserys pulled up to the petition meeting :mjcry:

That was good stuff. The ending though :mjcry: Paddy Constantine smashed that role. Might be the goat GOT performance end to end :wow:

It's funny because Vaemond was right in everything he said, Rhaenarys is fighting on a lie word to Slim Charles, and yet I am still sitting there like "don't you call them b*stards! :damn:" :dead:

Also I think they could have kept the Aegon actor and just switched Aemond. Don't think both needed to be. But Aemond looking like Solid Snake for real.
Aemond out here lookin like One Eye Sephiroth more than Solid Snake to me. :dead:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Ofcourse, no worries.
Knowing history provides an opportunity to rethink and break mental slavery.

I do observe some fearmongering which is internalized anti-Blackness in your post.

The Catholic Church in the US alone has paid about 3-4 Billion dollars in settlements of sexual abuse. That’s excluding the spiritual abuse that came with it, yet when it comes to ATRs it’s always some individual experiences being used to throw dirt on it when people talk about it. Sad.

How often do people say:
“I’m a Christian, but I know someone that was abused. So I feel conflicted/reluctant to mess with it”
when people bring up about Christianity

Compared to:
“I heard such-and-such, said that such-and-such..
so I don’t fukk with it”
As an excuse to be negative about ATRs.

The deeper questions are:
Why is the DESIRE to point to the negative individual experiences when people talk about ATRs which our ancestors created themselves so strong?
Why is the DESIRE to point to structural negative experiences when people talk about Christianity which was imposed through slavery so weak?

Internalized anti-Blackness by way of Abrahamic faith is a monster with many layers.

Bias and unequal condemnation are manifestations of it.
(Cognitive dissonance)

It was the Vodou, an ATR that was the driving force behind the liberation of Haiti.

Cècile Fatiman and Dutty Boukman performed a ceremony August 14th, 1791 that sparked the Haitian Revolution. Salute to those Haitians that freed themselves with their ATR, Vodou.

The Haitian Revolution was legendary and should be taught to every Black person imo.
09-CEA254-5312-4-C37-BF81-3613-CCBF6300.jpg

Similarly it was Winti, an ATR that was the driving force behind the liberation of the Maroons in Suriname
88-F054-CB-E295-46-E5-B0-EC-D8-C7-A4284-FEA.jpg

06294-E34-707-A-4-DFA-BED3-71-DE895-F423-A.jpg

Similarly it was Obeah, an ATR that was the driving force behind the liberation of the Maroons in Jamaica
F942-CBCA-A0-E5-46-B4-B7-FD-A255-D72-AED10.jpg

The ATRs that the enslavers tried to eradicate and stigmatize is the driving force behind those Maroon communities successfully taking their freedom.

But it is the ATRs that get all the stigmas opposed to Christianity that was imposed during slavery.

The deeper question is.
WHY. IS. THAT?

Again, Christianity comes with internalized anti-Blackness that fuels cognitive dissonance. .
Capture.png

EF290-D2-E-9-A0-B-41-AA-8-C8-E-D776200-B4680.jpg

07909578-E0-FF-4-C8-C-BBE6-C6526-EC8-B306.jpg
8-D1-CC140-F887-4-E04-B9-DF-0-D88-D712-FD6-D.jpg

Fearmongering ATRs to praise and uplift Christianity.

Whew, could never be me.

Fear and hostility towards ATRs is anti-Blackness.

I can only advise people to do more research about history, which I believe you will. Good luck on that journey.

You’ll learn to look deeper to be able to recognize, confront and get rid of taught internalized anti-Blackness and cognitive dissonance when it comes to Abrahamic faiths.

It’s one part of a multi-layered wound to thoroughly heal and move forward as a people imo
Same way people use Christianity for evil, they use ATR’s for evil too. Plenty of people just use it to protect their families and bring “good luck” but others use it to tear down their “enemies”. I personally don’t want any parts cause I’ve seen shyt that I’d never want to experience myself.

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Can Valeryans be Wargs? I know they can be seers but can they enter the minds of animals? Is that just an ability for descendants of the first men

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Bro, you complain about this at least five times a day but you’re still watching every week :dahell:

What the fukk is going on? :russ:

fukk ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT GOOFY?

IM NOT COMPLAINING ABOUT
THE SHOW AT ALL.

ME POINTING OUT THAT NEGROS
ARE PRETENDING THE OBVIOUSLY
BLACK FAMILY ISNT BLACK ANYMORE
JUST SO THEY CAN ROOT FOR
PPL WHO KILL BLACK MEN
ISNT A COMPLAINT ABOUT THE SHOW.

WTF IS GOING ON?

ARE YOU TRIGGERED?