Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA

NAH...
THATS STILL DAEMONS POSITION
AS THEIR FATHER.

RHAENYS HAS NO SAY SO IN THAT.
:devil:
:evil:

I’m not a GOT expert. I’ve only heard the term wars in relation to Batman and Robin.

. She’s under Rhenys’ care. Not Daemon. Like an apprentice.

Edit: she was offering marriage in conjunction of her backing Lucerys claim. Not as a simple marriage proposal. Rhaenys didn’t say yes or no about the marriage. She told her the claim was worthless to the Hightowers.

Last edited:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
@ReasonableMatic

I feel you and know all that, just wanted you to elaborate since you broached the topic.

I will say a personal issue I’ve experienced with ATRs is that the strong practitioners can use it for good or bad, and I’ve had personal experience with those using it for bad. I had to develop strengths and begin to practice myself to fight things I didn’t realize were real. Hell, I had a male spirit attached to me and it took years of spiritual work to get it away. Literally caused strife in relationships. To this day, that spiritual world is a door that cannot be closed and I have to know how to deal with spiritual elements that may bother me when that wasn’t an issue prior to encountering certain negative people who were strong or connected to strong practitioners. People say nothing is good/bad, only neutral, but those practices can definitely be used for bad.
Not saying the Abrahamic traditions don’t have their issues as well, because I believe they definitely do not teach the spiritual side of this human experience and how to understand and incorporate it and have discussed that with priests, etc in private who acknowledged and understood my spiritual attacks because they experienced them as well.

Ofcourse, no worries.
Knowing history provides an opportunity to rethink and break mental slavery.

I do observe some fearmongering which is internalized anti-Blackness in your post.

The Catholic Church in the US alone has paid about 3-4 Billion dollars in settlements of sexual abuse. That’s excluding the spiritual abuse that came with it, yet when it comes to ATRs it’s always some individual experiences being used to throw dirt on it when people talk about it. Sad.

How often do people say:
“I’m a Christian, but I know someone that was abused. So I feel conflicted/reluctant to mess with it”
when people bring up about Christianity

Compared to:
“I heard such-and-such, said that such-and-such..
so I don’t fukk with it”
As an excuse to be negative about ATRs.

The deeper questions are:
Why is the DESIRE to point to the negative individual experiences when people talk about ATRs which our ancestors created themselves so strong?
Why is the DESIRE to point to structural negative experiences when people talk about Christianity which was imposed through slavery so weak?

Internalized anti-Blackness by way of Abrahamic faith is a monster with many layers.

Bias and unequal condemnation are manifestations of it.
(Cognitive dissonance)
As a Haitian, I can second this. Fortunately for me personally that door has never been opened but I’ve seen people go through some shyt…
It was the Vodou, an ATR that was the driving force behind the liberation of Haiti.

Cècile Fatiman and Dutty Boukman performed a ceremony August 14th, 1791 that sparked the Haitian Revolution. Salute to those Haitians that freed themselves with their ATR, Vodou.

The Haitian Revolution was legendary and should be taught to every Black person imo.
09-CEA254-5312-4-C37-BF81-3613-CCBF6300.jpg

Similarly it was Winti, an ATR that was the driving force behind the liberation of the Maroons in Suriname
88-F054-CB-E295-46-E5-B0-EC-D8-C7-A4284-FEA.jpg

06294-E34-707-A-4-DFA-BED3-71-DE895-F423-A.jpg

Similarly it was Obeah, an ATR that was the driving force behind the liberation of the Maroons in Jamaica
F942-CBCA-A0-E5-46-B4-B7-FD-A255-D72-AED10.jpg

The ATRs that the enslavers tried to eradicate and stigmatize is the driving force behind those Maroon communities successfully taking their freedom.

But it is the ATRs that get all the stigmas opposed to Christianity that was imposed during slavery.

The deeper question is.
WHY. IS. THAT?

Again, Christianity comes with internalized anti-Blackness that fuels cognitive dissonance. .
Capture.png

EF290-D2-E-9-A0-B-41-AA-8-C8-E-D776200-B4680.jpg

07909578-E0-FF-4-C8-C-BBE6-C6526-EC8-B306.jpg
8-D1-CC140-F887-4-E04-B9-DF-0-D88-D712-FD6-D.jpg

You usually open the door by mistake.

I am much stronger because of it and understand what it feels like to be spiritually weak and can totally pick up on the people who dabble in those arts and am strong enough to fight by myself (you’re never really alone if you’re a Believer), but I totally leaned into Christianity to get that strength.

There is EVIL in this world and I fully believe that there are spiritual dimensions/worlds that 99% of us can’t sense, but can be tapped into if you’re into that shyt. I’m staying far away. You are crazy if you think you can fully trust people who make it their business to talk to spirits and principalities, and you don’t know the intentions of those people or the spirits they connect with. Lmao

I witnessed someone being “ridden” by a spirit- basically welcoming possession. Never been so scared in my life. Some of these people are involved in wild shyt.
Fearmongering ATRs to praise and uplift Christianity.

Whew, could never be me.

Fear and hostility towards ATRs is anti-Blackness.

I can only advise people to do more research about history, which I believe you will. Good luck on that journey.

You’ll learn to look deeper to be able to recognize, confront and get rid of taught internalized anti-Blackness and cognitive dissonance when it comes to Abrahamic faiths.

It’s one part of a multi-layered wound to thoroughly heal and move forward as a people imo

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Ofcourse, no worries.
Knowing history provides an opportunity to rethink and break mental slavery.

I do observe some fearmongering which is internalized anti-Blackness in your post.

The Catholic Church in the US alone has paid about 3-4 Billion dollars in settlements of sexual abuse. That’s excluding the spiritual abuse that came with it, yet when it comes to ATRs it’s always some individual experiences being used to throw dirt on it when people talk about it. Sad.

How often do people say:
“I’m a Christian, but I know someone that was abused. So I feel conflicted/reluctant to mess with it”
when people bring up about Christianity

Compared to:
“I heard such-and-such, said that such-and-such..
so I don’t fukk with it”
As an excuse to be negative about ATRs.

The deeper questions are:
Why is the DESIRE to point to the negative individual experiences when people talk about ATRs which our ancestors created themselves so strong?
Why is the DESIRE to point to structural negative experiences when people talk about Christianity which was imposed through slavery so weak?

Internalized anti-Blackness by way of Abrahamic faith is a monster with many layers.

Bias and unequal condemnation are manifestations of it.
(Cognitive dissonance)

It was the Vodou, an ATR that was the driving force behind the liberation of Haiti.

Cècile Fatiman and Dutty Boukman performed a ceremony August 14th, 1791 that sparked the Haitian Revolution. Salute to those Haitians that freed themselves with their ATR, Vodou.

The Haitian Revolution was legendary and should be taught to every Black person imo.
09-CEA254-5312-4-C37-BF81-3613-CCBF6300.jpg

Similarly it was Winti, an ATR that was the driving force behind the liberation of the Maroons in Suriname
88-F054-CB-E295-46-E5-B0-EC-D8-C7-A4284-FEA.jpg

06294-E34-707-A-4-DFA-BED3-71-DE895-F423-A.jpg

Similarly it was Obeah, an ATR that was the driving force behind the liberation of the Maroons in Jamaica
F942-CBCA-A0-E5-46-B4-B7-FD-A255-D72-AED10.jpg

The ATRs that the enslavers tried to eradicate and stigmatize is the driving force behind those Maroon communities successfully taking their freedom.

But it is the ATRs that get all the stigmas opposed to Christianity that was imposed during slavery.

The deeper question is.
WHY. IS. THAT?

Again, Christianity comes with internalized anti-Blackness that fuels cognitive dissonance. .
Capture.png

EF290-D2-E-9-A0-B-41-AA-8-C8-E-D776200-B4680.jpg

07909578-E0-FF-4-C8-C-BBE6-C6526-EC8-B306.jpg
8-D1-CC140-F887-4-E04-B9-DF-0-D88-D712-FD6-D.jpg

Fearmongering ATRs to praise and uplift Christianity.

Whew, could never be me.

Fear and hostility towards ATRs is anti-Blackness.

I can only advise people to do more research about history, which I believe you will. Good luck on that journey.

You’ll learn to look deeper to be able to recognize, confront and get rid of taught internalized anti-Blackness and cognitive dissonance when it comes to Abrahamic faiths.

It’s one part of a multi-layered wound to thoroughly heal and move forward as a people imo
Listen- I get all that. Ultimately, whatever faith tradition one choose to use to connect to TMH is on them. There are many ways.

I’ve been affected by people playing with spirits, babe. I’ve had to learn how to talk to these fukkers myself because of that shyt. Forced OBEs. I feel you, I do. But MY introduction to ATR wasn’t a nice, peaceful personal experience, and many others will say the same.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

"YOU BREAK LAW
AND CENTURIES OF TRADITION
TO INSTALL YOUR DAUGHTER AS HEIR.

YET YOU DARE TELL ME
WHO DESERVES TO INHERIT
THE NAME VELARYON.

NO...
I WILL NOT ALLOW IT.

THAT IS NO TRUE VELARYON
AND CERTAINLY NO NEPHEW
OF MINE!!!!

YOU....MAY RUN YOUR HOUSE
AS YOU SEE FIT...
BUT YOU WILL NOT DECIDE
THE FUTURE OF MINE.

MY HOUSE SURVIVED THE DOOM
AND A THOUSAND TRIBULATIONS BESIDES.

AND GODS BE DAMNED...
I WILL NOT SEE IT ENDED
ON THE ACCOUNT OF THIS- -

HER CHILDREN.....
ARE b*stardS!!!

AND SHE...IS....A WHORE."

:wow:

james-brown.gif

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Vaemond thought the hand and queen were going to have his back and spoke
With his chest :mjlol: But kept his tongue tho:sas2:

This dude really thought they were going to stick their necks out for him.

THATS NOT WHAT HAPPENED
AT ALL.

HE KNEW EXACTLY
WHAT THE OUTCOME WOULD BE
AND HE STOOD ON IT LIKE A MAN.

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Vaemond thought the hand and queen were going to have his back and spoke
With his chest :mjlol: But kept his tongue tho:sas2:

This dude really thought they were going to stick their necks out for him.

He already knows otto and alicent are running court and met with them privately to discuss the matter. As long as they were running court they would have sided with him

Rhaenyra cries to her daddy
The court proceeding happens
Vaemond speaks his peace Otto and Alicent are judging they will side with him no matter what
Rhaenyra starts to speak
Viserys comes in and replaces Otto and Alicent
Viserys sides with Rhaenyra

Vaemond lost because rhaenyra used cry to daddy to escape the accusations again
her dad will always side with her to his ultimate demise no one can really win against that level of stupidity

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Paddy was acting his ass off. He made me just as angry as Jack Gleeson did when he was Joffrey......for different reasons, but that character was infuriating. Vaemond was the only one in his whole family that wasn't in the sunken place. The Targaryen who married into the family is literally destroying it along with a couple of

I have been peeping discussions about this show on a few other forums and a few podcasts. This place might be the only one who is #teamgreen which is why I fukk with this place. It's nuts to me how many people are fawning over team black.
I think it's because Alicent gives off a strong karen vibe. It's the reason I can't fukk with team green even though I recognize Rhaenyra is a whore. Alicent just seems like a fukking c*nt.

Gangstar8

Superstar
Daps
I think it's because Alicent gives off a strong karen vibe. It's the reason I can't fukk with team green even though I recognize Rhaenyra is a whore. Alicent just seems like a fukking c*nt.

Alicent is c*nt. Aemond is a rat.

Aegon I can respect. He gets p*ssy unlike his virgin disabled brother.

Gangstar8

Superstar
Daps
He already knows otto and alicent are running court and met with them privately to discuss the matter. As long as they were running court they would have sided with him

Rhaenyra cries to her daddy
The court proceeding happens
Vaemond speaks his peace Otto and Alicent are judging they will side with him no matter what
Rhaenyra starts to speak
Viserys comes in and replaces Otto and Alicent
Viserys sides with Rhaenyra

Vaemond lost because rhaenyra used cry to daddy to escape the accusations again
her dad will always side with her to his ultimate demise no one can really win against that level of stupidity

Rhaenyra is invincible. you are correct.

vaemond got killed cause he became an emotional hoe like sir criston the child rapist.

He probably taught aegon how to be rapist instead of teaching him how to swing swords.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You realize you just described the team you are rooting for?

Aegon banging servants behind his wife’s back and possibly having kids. His grandfather plotting to whore out his 14 year old daughter against her will.

The only reason Otto and Criston Cole aren’t barbecue is because Rhaenyra rode out to Dragonstone to save them.

Alicent had that abortion tea ready. Dude out here wildin.

Could’ve would’ve should’ve…..

Daemon is legit the cause of everything going wrong within his family. Especially the issues with the king. Like I said Viserys should’ve gotten him out the paint a long time ago. How are you overlooking his influence on Rhaenyra? Both of them are the problem. Literally everything can be traced back to their romantic relationship and Daemons lust for power

You’re tripping

Will Daemon and Rhaenyra not have her and her children killed or banished? We all know they would

All this shyt stems back to Rhaenyra being a brat and Daemon being a scumbag

Last edited: