Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

calh45

Cal
Daps
King Viserys made me tear up a couple times. He just wanted to keep his family together.:mjcry:

Vaemond kept it real, but unfortunately, he was a casualty of when keeping it real goes wrong. #TeamGreen #RhaenyraIsAHoe

And I'm not sure, but I think the contrast of the the slight, shorter older brother (Aegon) and the taller, more athletic and handsome younger brother (Aemond) is intensional.

Paddy was acting his ass off. He made me just as angry as Jack Gleeson did when he was Joffrey......for different reasons, but that character was infuriating. Vaemond was the only one in his whole family that wasn't in the sunken place. The Targaryen who married into the family is literally destroying it along with a couple of

I have been peeping discussions about this show on a few other forums and a few podcasts. This place might be the only one who is #teamgreen which is why I fukk with this place. It's nuts to me how many people are fawning over team black.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I can’t believe people are really caping for this whore, her b*stards, and the grooming pedo uncle.

Alicent has every right to feel a way. With Daemon in her ear rhaenyra will kill her brothers as soon as she’s made queen simply because they pose a threat. Everyone knows this.

Viserys should never have broken tradition. He knew he could have gotten any woman and had more children after his wife died and tried for a son again. I’m gonna say what no one else has THE KING WAS A WEAK KING

He gave his brother too many chances and did a terrible job with his daughter

They tried to show Rhaenyra in good light. She spoke all about “duty to one’s house” but dikk made her have more than 1 obvious b*stard child because there wasn’t “compassion” with Laenor during sex 😂 WHAT?!? What happened with your duty ?

You know you can’t hide it. Everyone is walking looking like super saiyans except your children and you think the kingdom will be okay with it? Lol

#teamgreen
my guy. fukk Alicent. She was fukkin wit her homegirls pops behind her back. Whole relationship was a plot from her pops from jump. Her and her father was literally scheming on her pops and basically the whole shyt was to spite Rhaenyra. Yet she mad for literal decades cause she felt “lied to”. Get that fukk shyt outta here. And that gay nikka said it himself he was so busy fucjin wit other nikkas to really commit himself to her. That wasn’t her fault either. They made the plans together from the beginning to do they thing but live up to their duties but homie didn’t. nikka was TOO gay. To defend the bullshyt shorty and her kids was pulling on them innocent kids is insane. Lol. Especially that shyt bytch ass Aemond pulled on them black girls. I can’t front I fukks wit grown Aemond tho. nikka look like an anime villain. Lol

Last edited:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Say what you want about his indecisiveness or excusing Rhaenyra’s bad decisions, Viserys is the best king we’ve seen on the show thus far :wow:People forget we had Robert (a drunk), Joffrey (a sadistic psychopath), Tommen (timid but had potential) and Cersei (another psycho). Viserys did the best he could :wow:

Emmy that man

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Especially that shyt bytch ass Aegon pulled on them black girls. I can’t front I fukks wit grown Aegon tho. nikka look like an anime villain. Lol

:patrice: YOU HARPING ON
A FIGHT BETWEEN AN 8 YR OLD
AND THREE 7 YR OLDS
BUT ARENT TRIPPING
ON THE FACT RHAE/DAEMON
HAVE MURDERED 2 BLACK MEN
IN B2B EPISODES?

:devil:
:evil:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

AND THREE 7 YR OLDS
BUT ARENT TRIPPING
ON THE FACT RHAE/DAEMON
IN B2B EPISODES?

AND THREE 7 YR OLDS
BUT ARENT TRIPPING
ON THE FACT RHAE/DAEMON
IN B2B EPISODES?

Bro they didn’t kill the gay nikka. He ran away with the other gay nikka. Lol. U didn’t peep that? And Daemon told that other nikka to chill and he kept wildin out. The King would’ve ordered nikkas to get rid of homie if Daemon ain’t do it.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I can’t believe people are really caping for this whore, her b*stards, and the grooming pedo uncle.

Alicent has every right to feel a way. With Daemon in her ear rhaenyra will kill her brothers as soon as she’s made queen simply because they pose a threat. Everyone knows this.

Viserys should never have broken tradition. He knew he could have gotten any woman and had more children after his wife died and tried for a son again. I’m gonna say what no one else has THE KING WAS A WEAK KING

He gave his brother too many chances and did a terrible job with his daughter

They tried to show Rhaenyra in good light. She spoke all about “duty to one’s house” but dikk made her have more than 1 obvious b*stard child because there wasn’t “compassion” with Laenor during sex 😂 WHAT?!? What happened with your duty ?

You know you can’t hide it. Everyone is walking looking like super saiyans except your children and you think the kingdom will be okay with it? Lol

#teamgreen
You realize you just described the team you are rooting for?

Aegon banging servants behind his wife’s back and possibly having kids. His grandfather plotting to whore out his 14 year old daughter against her will.

The only reason Otto and Criston Cole aren’t barbecue is because Rhaenyra rode out to Dragonstone to save them.

Alicent had that abortion tea ready. Dude out here wildin.

Last edited:

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Bro they didn’t kill the gay nikka. He ran away with the other gay nikka. Lol. U didn’t peep that? And Daemon told that other nikka to chill and he kept wildin out. The King would’ve ordered nikkas to get rid of homie if Daemon ain’t do it.

1. FAM DID YOU MISS THE SCENE
WHERE DAEMON KILLED AN
INNOCENT BLACK MAN
TO USE AS THE CORSPE
OF THE GAY nikka?

2. VAEMOND WOULDNT HAVE BEEN
IN THAT PREDICAMENT IF RHAE
HAD JUST GIVEN HIM HIS shyt
AND GAVE THE OTHER b*stard
DRAGONSTONE.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
He’s talking about the dead body they used to burn.

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
The body could’ve been dead already. No one said they used an innocent black man and killed him. That wasn’t expressed in the show.

YOU CLEARLY MISSED THE SCENE...

DAEMON KILLED HIM ON CAMERA...

THE INNOCENT MAN WORKED IN THE PALACE...

:mjpls: A PRISONER HUH?