Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown

:gucci:IM LITERALLY RESPONDING TO PPL
WHO ARE QUOTING/TAGGING ME
SUCH AS YOURSELF GOOFY.

HOW ABOUT YOU MUTHAfukkAS
KEEP ME OUT OF YOUR MENTIONS?
:devil:
:evil:
Except I didn't even counter your claim yet you still through that in your response anyway. shyt is lame as fukk breh and you are killing this thread with that bullshyt.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Except I didn't even counter your claim yet you still through that in your response anyway. shyt is lame as fukk breh and you are killing this thread with that bullshyt.

DOESNT MATTER WHAT YOU
COUNTERED...
YOU TOOK IT UPON YOURSELF
TO TAG ME SO ITS CLEAR
YOU WERE TRIGGERED.

NOW STAY THE fukk OUTTA
MENTIONS.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
t31iQ7P.jpg

wow. :ohhh:

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Also I knew rhae wanted to fukk her uncle since episode 1 :scust:

Those damn Targs and the incest

She practically raped the poor guard too

:mjlit: @Neo The Resurrected ONE YOU DAPPED THIS POST ABOUT RHAE
BEING A RAPIST....

BUT HAD THE NERVE TO
TAG ME WHEN HER LIL BROTHER
FOLLOWED IN HER FOOTSTEPS.

OH HOW QUICKLY
YOU nikkaS FORGET.

Daps

:mjlit: @Neo The Resurrected ONE YOU DAPPED THIS POST ABOUT RHAE
BEING A RAPIST....

BUT HAD THE NERVE TO
TAG ME WHEN HER LIL BROTHER
FOLLOWED IN HER FOOTSTEPS.

OH HOW QUICKLY
YOU nikkaS FORGET.

Cole wanted it. He wanted it so much that he wanted to ride off into the sunset with her and live happily ever after. :mjgrin:

That poor maid girl is scared for her life, shuddering at the thought of her brutal rape. She was crying and shook. That poor pawg.:mjcry:

Daps
Race does not carry the same connotations as it does in the world that WE live in. Everything you're saying is projecting today onto the show.

Breh i literally backed up what I said with points. You can disprove them but until you do so, the points still stand.

In the BTS, even the black actor mentions race. Do you think GRMM, the show runners and HBO would permit that to be shown if they weren't cosigning it?

Again, the issue of race was even prevalent in the OG series. They just aren't being heavy handed with it cause they know their audience (i.e. you and some of the other brehs and brehettes in this thread who shudder at the thought of your fantasy series making a statement about real life issues).

Why were the north folk staring down the Unsullied like they wanted to lynch them?

Why did Missandei and Greyworm have a conversation about leaving because they knew they weren't welcome in Westeros?

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
So wait a minute, are yall trying to say that race doesn't exist in this show?

It OBVIOUSLY does. They're not being on the nose with it, but even when Dany rode north, all them racist folks that the Starks roll with was eye balling the unsullied and Missandei - because they were BLACK.

It was never explicitly stated but it was supposed to be evident especially when Greyworm and Missandei had that talk about going back home after Dany got the throne, cause they could tell they were hated by them damn devils.

Even in the new show, racism is coming into play. We could say "well they made the characters black for the show but this was their natural arc".

My response to that would be, that's WHY the showrunners made them black cause it is highly believable that this is how white ppl would treat a black family.

Cole put hands on a Lord, the future king consort Gaynor, and NOTHING HAPPENED to him.

They even show Gaynor give him a look in the next episode. So obviously it wasn't forgiven and overlooked by him.

Corlys been getting disrespected since the very first episode. It's obvious that the showrunners are portraying a lot of it as being the result of racism. They just aren't being on the nose with it.

Why do you think they included that part with the breh in the Behind the scenes portion? Cause everything he said is true and they agree with it.

They’re delusional.

If the show was “raceless” like they say then all of the cac houses would be heavily mutli racial and you wouldn’t even have cac only houses in the first place.

As for Corlys sorry c00nlys what a complete disappointment and embarrassment of a character. Giving his fortune to some cacrel kid who doesn’t even want it on Santa c00n bullshyt:scust:

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Cole wanted it. He wanted it so much that he wanted to ride off into the sunset with her and live happily ever after. :mjgrin:

That poor maid girl is scared for her life, shuddering at the thought of her brutal rape. She was crying and shook. That poor pawg.:mjcry:

SHE FORCED THAT MAN TO
HAVE SEX WITH HER
AND WAS GONNA FORCE HIM
TO BE HER WHORE GOING FORWARD...

OF COURSE HE TRIED TO GET
HER TO RUN OFF WITH HIM
ONCE HE SAW WHAT SHE HAD
PLANNED FOR HIM....

ONCE THAT DIDNT WORK
HE CONFESSED TO HIS CRIME
AND WAS READY TO DIE FOR IT
INSTEAD OF BEING RHAES WHORE.