Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Yea, Aegon supposed to look like this

416px-King_Aegon_II_FAB.PNG

Aemond looks like this

Aemond-HL-S5.png

I'm okay with Aemond's actor. He's killing it. But, they should've picked a more menacing actor to play Aegon.
You sure that first pic isn't the Conqueror?

I'm pretty sure that's him.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
In other news, new prophecy just dropped.

Halaena said:
"Beware the beast beneath the boards."

Lettuce discuss.
She says it right after Jace's toast as Aemond sits down. Any theories?
Corlys AKA The Sea Snake is on a ship headed back to Driftmark. He’s most likely below deck or ‘beneath the boards’

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oh no.

Welp another breh bites the dust, yall.

I will pour out some in your honor when you inevitably start dropping spoilers and get banned from this thread :mjcry:

:troll:

:mjcry:

I’m familiar with way more important spoilers than what I came across in that twitter thread…just giving folks a heads up tho…the show was spoiled for me when some doofus came in here in week 1 or 2 and started rattling off spoilers talking about the information is already out there as an excuse to post it in here…so I just said fukk it and read up on the “history” of the war

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
You saw the Targaryen way, OK? Family first! Ok, they might take too literally sometimes but whatever.

Daemon helping his brother, fighting for his Princess' and Kings honour was stuff of goosebumps.

"Say it":birdman: ...but Uncle thought he was pump fakin'.

The Kang broke my heart man. He loves his familiy too much breh. Like that Queen song said: Too much love will kill you. Queen the band not that filthy beech, Alincun7.

Yeah Rhaeho3 was a loose but look at her now: loving mother. Not terrorising her children into becoming alcoholic rapists. Like I said: FAMILY.

I wonder what are their plans with that knife since they give it so much emphasis. Will they somehow tie it to John? Or HBO will say "Fcuk D&D" and somehow retcon whole S8 and do it proper? Just like seeing Ser Simthemost and Alincun7 dead, one can dream about a S8 done right.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
She could just be following her husband‘s wishes. As much as she may hate Rhaenyra, not many women would side against their husband in this world.
Another thing too, she suggested making Baela the heir of Driftmark instead Rhae’s kid. Marrying the girls to Rhae’s boys ensures one of them will at least be the Lady of Driftmark. If Rhaenys sided with Vaemond then her granddaughters get nothing.
Only reason she didn’t side with Rhae in the woods was cause she thought Rhae was about to take an L. “You’re about to bend the knee to the Hightower’s.” Once she saw Viserys come through she made the best play for her granddaughters. She’s playing the game just like everyone else.

EastByrd

Pro
Daps
Not really. It would be a solid attempt to bring the 2 sides together and as we can see Aegon is a degenerate.
That’s true, I meant that’s how Alicent saw it. She’s overly religious and views Jace as a b*stard.

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
why u gotta hate Alicient? it was Rhae who couldn't stop being a princess hoe and caused most of the rift between sides..

Alicient had to marry Rhae's Dad and since then has been playing the game.

#eatyourgreens
These greens and their fcuking scheming ways man :pacspit:
Look at these MISOGYNISTIC HYPOCRITES!

If Rhaeho3 was a boy...she could've fcuked everyone she liked it right? Even by force... like your precious alcoholic heir, right? :sas2:

Keeping the Kang high on lean just so you can redecorate the palace.

Judgemental hypocrite beeches.

FukyourFort

All Star
Daps
ned stark is only honorable if you ignore the shyt like keeping the boltons around, being conveniently short-sighted, and putting up with the shyt his wife was doing :mjlol: thought we were done with the stark propaganda
straight facts. Ned pissed me off and same with Rob smh

Yall have all this hate for Rhae but Rob stark got his moms and wolf murked because of a bytch and not fulfilling his political duties