Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Like Lord Gucci of House So Icy from North of the Wall said:

GO DIG YOUR PARTNER UP I BET HE CAN'T SAY SHEET.

...or at least dig his bottom half of the skull because that's where his mouth is.

There is no MY INTERESTS when those interests go against the word of the KANG and HIS OG, Corlys.
Nah, right is right and wrong is wrong.

Sometimes evil/liars/thieves win and get away with it but it doesn't change the truth of them being evil/liars or thieves.

And best believe what goes around comes around in turn.

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps

VISCERYS GOT SO PISSED
AT DAEMON HE ACCIDENTALLY
CUT HIS FINGER ON THE THRONE
WHEN BANNISHING
HIM FOR THE "HEIR FOR A DAY"
COMMENT.

THAT CUT TURNED INTO GANGRENE
AND HES BEEN SLOWLY DYING
EVER SINCE.

DO YOU nikkaS PAY ATTENTION
TO ANYTHING?

:devil:
:evil:

He was already dying before that. He had a sore on his back they were treating already that wouldn’t heal. He had something else. Had nothing to do with daemon even if he did get another cut from the throne after banishing him.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Daemon could be washed by now. You see how Aemond gave it up to Criston Cole. Bruh been puttin in work and could probably take Daemon in a fair one. Daemon doesn’t fight fair tho.
That was sparring/choreography. Aemond would literally die in training with a mace to the head if he didn’t “beat” bytchton Cole

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
bruh... Alicient hates her own children tho :pachaha:
Makes sense. She wasn’t raised, so she doesn’t know how to raise. Otto didn’t raise her he used her as a pawn, and she never had her mother to guide her like that, so she doesn’t know how to be a good mother to her kids. She only knows what Otto taught her.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
She still needed an heir. She should have slept with a Valareyion servant or something so the kids woulda been black.
Lol, y’all still thinking modernly. It’s about the silver hair, her kids could be white or dark, lacking that targ hair, especially given she’s with another house that has silver hair, is the dead giveaway

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
on another note, its killing me that people acting like little brothers cant grow taller than older brothers

im watching a reaction and this guy is saying its not realistic for Aemond to grow that tall

....Aemond was 10 years old when we saw him last....a growth spurt is not realistic?....

the Aegon/Aemond thing just doesnt bother me, especially since Aegon looks old in the face from all the drinking and whatnot, while Aemond stay in the gym
It’s not size for me. Aemond just looks older, and not it the way a brother two years younger might be able to look older. It’s the difference of one looking like a sophomore in college and the other looking like he just hosted dinner for his 30th birthday. Maybe they all get aged up again so it doesn’t matter, but this blatantly looks like a huge age gap, not a normal variation of a younger brother who is the bigger or more mature looking one

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
Damn. Bet the beef there is vicious.

I'm not a violent person but the injustice of that would have me seriously considering alternative means of resolution foreal.

How close are the parallels in your situation?

Dude married a woman with 3 grown kids. Has no kids of his own. Woman is slowly taking over running day to day of the company. Dude is nearing retirement. Oldest step-daughter also working in the company. Meanwhile, the father of the kids is still around and lives nearby to them. I have a feeling dude feels something is not quite right but he's not addressing it for some reason. Dude's siblings stopped talking to him due to it.

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
When Jace got up like he was gonna make a move at Aegon you could see Aemond pop right up like ":demonic:", he knows his brother is a shythead and he has to be the muscle that protects the Greens.

That's why the way they look makes sense too, One Eye's younger but he's been training and fully focused since he got his dragon while Aegon's done nothing but drink and whore himself flabby.
Aegon & Aemond is like Nas & Jungle :skip: