Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal

VISCERYS GOT SO PISSED
AT DAEMON HE ACCIDENTALLY
CUT HIS FINGER ON THE THRONE
WHEN BANNISHING
HIM FOR THE "HEIR FOR A DAY"
COMMENT.

THAT CUT TURNED INTO GANGRENE
AND HES BEEN SLOWLY DYING
EVER SINCE.

DO YOU nikkaS PAY ATTENTION
TO ANYTHING?

:devil:
:evil:

He was already fukked up before that.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
These greens and their fcuking scheming ways man :pacspit:
Look at these MISOGYNISTIC HYPOCRITES!

If Rhaeho3 was a boy...she could've fcuked everyone she liked it right? Even by force... like your precious alcoholic heir, right? :sas2:

Keeping the Kang high on lean just so you can redecorate the palace.

Judgemental hypocrite beeches.

bruh... Alicient hates her own children tho :pachaha:

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
vrucmdbkdzs91.jpg

I am sure this Simp was counseling on the palace redecorations and sheet.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Rewatching now. One thing I missed is how Aemond with only one eye and in the middle of dodging Cole’s swings with the mace still peeped his nephews walk up in the crowd. That boy is going to be a problem.

Aemond goes about business like he knows his brother is a piece of shyt, so in the off chance that Aegon is named King, he knows he has to be on his shyt to protect his reckless idiot brother.

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Rhaenyra is probably the weakest player in terms of the larger game being played
Her go to move for every problem is cry to her daddy or offer her kids up as appeasement

Vaemond would have won the argument he had alicent and otto down for him
if Rhaenyra didn't go crying to daddy again to pull a hail mary it would have gone to Vaemond off the strength of his plotting

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Aemond goes about business like he knows his brother is a piece of shyt, so in the off chance that Aegon is named King, he knows he has to be on his shyt to protect his reckless idiot brother.
When Jace got up like he was gonna make a move at Aegon you could see Aemond pop right up like ":demonic:", he knows his brother is a shythead and he has to be the muscle that protects the Greens.

That's why the way they look makes sense too, One Eye's younger but he's been training and fully focused since he got his dragon while Aegon's done nothing but drink and whore himself flabby.

Last edited:

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
When Jace got up like he was gonna make a move at Aegon you could see Aemond pop right up like ":demonic:", he knows he his brother is a shythead and he has to be the muscle that protects the Greens.

That's why the way they look makes sense too, One Eye's younger but he's been training and fully focused since he got his dragon while Aegon's done nothing but drink and whore himself flabby.
Aemond knows his rise to power is behind his brother
He is playing the same type of game that young Daemon did

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Rhaenyra is probably the weakest player in terms of the larger game being played
Her go to move for every problem is cry to her daddy or offer her kids up as appeasement

Vaemond would have won the argument he had alicent and otto down for him
if Rhaenyra didn't go crying to daddy again to pull a hail mary it would have gone to Vaemond off the strength of his plotting
Yeah, after yesterday I'm in disbelief that black people are really riding for that team.

Only black family that's major is being devoured for some white promiscuous princess, and the only person seeing what's happening and trying to stop it is called an idiot and fool.

Literally sacrificing House Velaryon on the altar of Rhaenyra's rise and people are cheering this on?

Put this ish into contemporary times and the reactions would be mad different.

Long time company, founded four hundred years ago current ceo's son gets married to a woman who has three children by someone else.

Not one, not two but three by some random guy.

Said illegitimate children are groomed to takeover the company with current ceo's blessing.

Said woman who usurped your family offers to ensure your nieces get nice stock options and board seats but her b*stards will take control and decide the direction of the company's future.

That is NOT an acceptable proposition.

Not team Green or Black, I'm team Vaemond.

FukyourFort

All Star
Daps
Yeah, after yesterday I'm in disbelief that black people are really riding for that team.

Only black family that's major is being devoured for some white promiscuous princess, and the only person seeing what's happening and trying to stop it is called an idiot and fool.

Literally sacrificing House Velaryon on the altar of Rhaenyra's rise and people are cheering this on?

Long time company, founded four hundred years ago current ceo's son gets married to a woman who has three children by someone else.

Said illegitimate children are groomed to takeover the company with current ceo's blessing.

Said woman who usurped your family offers to ensure your nieces get nice stock options and board seats but her b*stards will take control and decide the direction of the company's future.

Corlys aint dead.

I think the Velaryons will be back :mjcry:

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth

Not one, not two but three by some random guy.

Its funny, I have a client who owns a construction company in this exact situation.

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps

Not team Green or Black, I'm team Vaemond
Like Lord Gucci of House So Icy from North of the Wall said:

GO DIG YOUR PARTNER UP I BET HE CAN'T SAY SHEET.

...or at least dig his bottom half of the skull because that's where his mouth is.

There is no MY INTERESTS when those interests go against the word of the KANG and HIS OG, Corlys.