Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Aegon from the last ep had the deviant look to him. This one looks like a frat boy that roofies chicks.
Lol he does. They shoulda kept the previous Aegon. Would have been funny watching the new Aemond chin-check him.

Anybody else think the two Targaryen brothers older actors looks don't fit and should be reversed? The younger brother looks like the older brother now and the older brother looks like the younger one. Kind of throws you off.
Yeah Aemond looks like the older brother now (not that that doesnt happen in real life where a younger sibling is bigger/older looking) but him being taller makes Aegon look even smaller/younger now. And in RL I believe the new Aegon is 20 or 22 and the new Aemond is like 27 or so from what I read.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Man, I love the fact they incorporated the song of ice and fire/prince who was promised prophecy to this storyline. OG game of thrones dropped the ball with that one

We were first supposed to see this in s2 of game of thrones when Daenarys visits the House of the Undying. She sees a vision of her brother Rhaegar holding a baby next to a woman on a bed. He names the baby Aegon "What better name for a king?". The woman ask "will you write a song for him" and he replies "He has a song. He is the prince that was promised and his is the song of ice and fire"

We all eventually find out that baby is jon. Half Stark (ice) and Half Targ (fire) and that his real name is Aegon Targaryen.

It just makes me so pissed the way D n D fukked it all up. The END of game of thrones should be Aegon (jon) killing the night king and marrying Daenarys so they can continue the Targaryen line. The OG show basically killed off the targs by killing Dany and jon going north of the Wall to be a wildling :snoop:. I have no idea how GRRM plans on ending it in the books but I know it won't be him eliminating the targs forever

We got all this history of the targs for a reason, dragons are reborn into this world for a reason. That prophecy that been passed down for 300 years was for a reason :damn:

:pacspit: fukk D & D
It makes sense for the prophecy to be obscure in GOT, its 500 years old and the Targaryen house is weakened and displaced.

The GOT ending itself makes enough sense they just needed 25 episodes to do it and not 13.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Yeah, Aegon still looks like a teenager while Aemond looks twenty, and the b*stards still look like teenagers. Before the time skip kid Aemond and kids the b*stards look the same age.

Aegon and Aemond are supposed to be like 5-6 years older than Rhaenarya's b*stards, I think. The Lucerys actor looked like he was 13-14 :ld:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For all their disagreements & fighting & estrangements over the years, it was good to see the love between Viserys, Daemon, and Rhaenyra one final time. I actually shed a few tears watching Viserys drag his decrepit body across the throne room in order to fight for his daughter one last time and when Daemon helped him up the steps and placed the crown on his head :mjcry: ..... I don't think anyone genuinely loved Viserys as much as Rhaenyra & Daemon did. I'm assuming the whispered "my love" as he took his last breath means that Viserys saw his beloved Aemma again. After suffering cruelly for the last decade, I'm going with that little bit of happiness for old Viserys.

As everyone looked away in shock & horror after Daemon relieved Vaemond of his head, I'm not surprised it was Aemond who looked on with admiration. I get the feeling he is just seething with barely contained rage, especially towards his nephews. I'm disappointed Daemon & Aemond didn't exchange any words after the disastrous dinner. Daemon must have thought he was looking in the mirror.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Yeah :francis:

All she had to do is sip that tea everytime she laid w Strong. It doesn't even look like a maester had to whip it up....I think they had the ingredients down at the market.
She still needed an heir. She should have slept with a Valareyion servant or something so the kids woulda been black.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man, I love the fact they incorporated the song of ice and fire/prince who was promised prophecy to this storyline. OG game of thrones dropped the ball with that one

We were first supposed to see this in s2 of game of thrones when Daenarys visits the House of the Undying. She sees a vision of her brother Rhaegar holding a baby next to a woman on a bed. He names the baby Aegon "What better name for a king?". The woman ask "will you write a song for him" and he replies "He has a song. He is the prince that was promised and his is the song of ice and fire"

We all eventually find out that baby is jon. Half Stark (ice) and Half Targ (fire) and that his real name is Aegon Targaryen.

It just makes me so pissed the way D n D fukked it all up. The END of game of thrones should be Aegon (jon) killing the night king and marrying Daenarys so they can continue the Targaryen line. The OG show basically killed off the targs by killing Dany and jon going north of the Wall to be a wildling :snoop:. I have no idea how GRRM plans on ending it in the books but I know it won't be him eliminating the targs forever

We got all this history of the targs for a reason, dragons are reborn into this world for a reason. That prophecy that been passed down for 300 years was for a reason :damn:

:pacspit: fukk D & D

Don’t remind us :damn:

They ruined 8 years of buildup/storytelling because it was too cliche :damn:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Only because it was in his best interest and he needed something. :ufdup:

Daemon is such a piece of shyt :mjlol:

house-of-the-dragon-matt-smith.gif

Goatmon always loved his brother. Disrespect will not be tolerated. :ufdup:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Nah I dont think hes beyond Daemons level at all but the kid is more than gutsy, he has excellent skill for his level and an intense vicious streak. He cant WAIT to catch a body, he's definitely got his eye (no pun) set on killing Jace and Luke at the very LEAST, and whoever else gets in his way. I dont know if he has any desire beyond that though, cause Aegon clearly doesnt want and isnt BUILT for the throne but Aemond doesnt really seem to be on that either
Rhaenyra has five kids so I assume at least one is dying.

Aemond definitely wants revenge but i don’t think he’s going to go at Daemond directly which would be the gutsy move. He’s the most trained on Rhaenyra’s side. Which is why I’m saying there’s the difference between skill and experience.

Unless Aemond goes to fight in Step Stones and comes back, he’s just like in Driftmark. Beating up people less skilled than him.

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
on another note, its killing me that people acting like little brothers cant grow taller than older brothers

im watching a reaction and this guy is saying its not realistic for Aemond to grow that tall

....Aemond was 10 years old when we saw him last....a growth spurt is not realistic?....

the Aegon/Aemond thing just doesnt bother me, especially since Aegon looks old in the face from all the drinking and whatnot, while Aemond stay in the gym

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Daemon could be washed by now. You see how Aemond gave it up to Criston Cole. Bruh been puttin in work and could probably take Daemon in a fair one. Daemon doesn’t fight fair tho.
Fighting isn’t fair was what Cole said to Harwin.

Aemond got Vhagar too.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
All of this shyt could’ve been avoided if Laenor just impregnated Rhaenyra. They talked about it last episode that he tried his hardest but just couldn’t do it. Really? The grandmaester couldnt have given you milk of the of no-floppy and have you drink it and you pump inside Rhaenyra? They couldn’t have put Qarl in the room to get things started and then Rhaenyra slides in for the finish?
:dame:

:comeon:
That’s what I said too
Like wtf :dead: bytch was moving way too sloppy outchea