Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he wasn't really a rapist from the reputable sources in the book. them making this change kind of sucks because now you're either rooting for an irresponsible biatch with 3 b*stard children or a literal rapist. :heh: all they had to do was make him an a$$hole and the effect would have been the same. But now they've basically forced the audience to go full "fukk him" mode and ride with rhaenyra.
Yeah this is why I team green because they are being way too in your face that the greens are the bad guys cause showing that one of the main member is a rapist is a sure fire way do that. hell your seeing it now in this thread.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Straight up, how tf is anyone rooting for Alicent and The Greens? Alicent is just Otto's puppet and a religious nut. Aegon don't even wanna be King which is probably gonna make him do some stupid shyt later on out of frustration or resentment for his mom. Aemond on some fukkin demon timing thinking he's Daemon 2.0. shyt the only person I feel bad for is Helaena. The rest of these green mofos can kick rocks.

I couldn‘t root for anyone but Laena’s kids and now they’re betrothed to Rhaenyra’s kids :beli:
I legit hate everyone on this show but Viserys :beli:

I can’t set rep any of these demons :hubie:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Who's idea was it to marry Haleana to Aegon?? That doesn't seem like something Alicent would've approved of.
Aemond gave the rationale behind it last episode.

Keeps the bloodline pure, a stark contrast to what's going on with the Blacks, and consolidated their power, as both Aegon and Helaena ride dragons.

Otto probably convinced her it was the smart move for their party.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
nah daemon is about power like any of the other high lords evey move daemon make in this show is about getting power he just more in your face about it were as other try to be cloak and dagger which why he hate otto so much who try to play his power grab as service the realm when really he just trying to get more power for himself.
If Daemon was that power hungry he had his chance when he was commanding the city watch and again leading the army in the Stepstones. Power hungry lords also don't run off with a hooker saying he's making her his wife, nor kill his actual wife without siring an heir to her domain.

Power hungry lords also don't fail to choose between his 2nd wife and breach birth baby and watch her commit suicide with the baby still in tow.

He does much more perpetuating of the second son/fukk up little brother trope than "I will conquer all" moves.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, I'm just here for the fukkery :mjgrin:.

Glad my guy Paddy can finally rest and build his models in the sky :ehh:. Dude was looking :picard: rough this episode, but that gold mask was clean.

So much drama over succession :snoop:, and now this prophecy only about to add to the mess.

Even though breh made the wrong move in terms of his health, I'm glad he got the petition scene to shine. "They're b*stards" :damn:

Maybe the daughters could represent in the future, but I doubt it.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
The girl is a spoiled brat
Even this episode she's crying to her daddy again about how hard shyt is when she is literally the cause of all this drama

If she didn't act wild in her teen years and then continue acting wild as an adult no one would be tripping about her being heir

Now she and daemon have been getting people killed behind all her fukkery like since ep 5
People didn't like her being heir simply for being female. Now she hasn't necessarily helped herself but the precedent was set with Rhaenys not being chosen.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Yeah this is why I team green because they are being way too in your face that the greens are the bad guys cause showing that one of the main member is a rapist is a sure fire way do that. hell your seeing it now in this thread.
Funny how they forget that Daemon used to fukk little virgin girls that looked like his niece in the bowels of kings landing :mjlol:

#greenside